• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Prepare to Die

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]I speak only in lies.
I'll just wait while that comment blows your mind.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, paradox time, here we go. set course for alternate reality #35-7A4

Ewww, you mean the one where the earth is made of moldy jello and everyone speaks pig-latin? That's grody, man, 3spoopy5me

No no no... that's Alternate Reality #72-4Z2

AR #72-3F1 is the Star Wars Alternate reality where Aniken didn't turn to the dark side and let Mace Windu kill Palpatine. So the Jedi Order still exists and the Empire was never formed. I mean, there's still plenty of bad guys, and I think there's a new Sith Lord, but Jedi are still around and being awesome... Turns out people from this reality have rather high MidiChlorian counts when they go there.

So yeah, we go there, we be Jedi!

Only you would like that one.... Drop me off at the Star Wars one... I heard the new Sith Lord is about to reveal himself and I wanna get in on the fighting >3

Why wouldn't we? *begins drawing a magic portal on the wall to hopefully summon @Ellie the Knight through it* It's the most expedient use of our time right now.

Speaking of Ellie, I really hope her absence isn't because of anything serious. Hopefully she's just been busy with finals or something.

What I wanna know is "Where is Ellie?" D: I'm kinda worried, anyone seen her around lately?

#BringEllieBackSafe

Last edited by a moderator:
Stickdom said:
What I wanna know is "Where is Ellie?" D: I'm kinda worried, anyone seen her around lately?
#BringEllieBackSafe
We need to get 4Chan on this! They'll find her!!! But in all seriousness no... if she won't return then I honestly hope that she just gave up and nothing happened to her.

Hello everyone! I am sorry for my extended absence. I feel like I owe you all an explanation of why I left without much notice. Life just got kinda weird for a bit between work, school, and personal matters. I'm sorry that I left you all hanging without any notice what so ever. It was selfish of me to do. But If you guys are still willing, I would love to continue this adventure.

@Sparkstorm1000 @gogojojo331 @NekoChanBo @Floodwater31 @SoraHikari @One Mean Ghost @OverlordSenpai

Last edited by a moderator:
ELLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *RunTackleHugPounce*

Don't you ever leave without telling us again, young lady! We were worried sick about you, we almost made a search party through... through the WHOLE INTERNET to look for you. We thought something terrible had happened D:

Stickdom said:
ELLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *RunTackleHugPounce*
Don't you ever leave without telling us again, young lady! We were worried sick about you, we almost made a search party through... through the WHOLE INTERNET to look for you. We thought something terrible had happened D:
Ooohhhf! *Falls to floor*

Haha, I promise I won't! The whole internet? WOW! I didn't realize how far you guys would actually follow little ol' me! I'm flattered! But really, I'm thrilled to be back. It wasn't my intention to worry you guys and I apologize if I did so. But life happens! Bleh~ x3

Also, I will be working on a new reply to the RP tomorrow morning everyone. It's getting kinda late and I'm sleepy. We shall venture forth at first light! Into the misty and misfortune filled land!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back