• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Prepare to Die

I'm waiting for dub to come out. Subs irritate me and will continue to do so until I at least get a rudimentary command of Japanese...

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]I'm waiting for dub to come out. Subs irritate me and will continue to do so until I at least get a rudimentary command of Japanese...

[/QUOTE]
Meh, I prefer dubbed versions as well but I don't mine subbed. Depends on which one I'm introduced to first. Example being AOT. I watched the sub version first and enjoyed it, but when I tried watching the dubbed I hated it. Gurren Lagann on the other hand I can't watch sub because I'm not use to what it sound like in Japanese. Hopefully I'm making enough sense.

Glad to see you folks aren't one of those folks on the internet that says "Dubbed is so stupid, if you like dub, you should cut yourself" Bloody can't stand those folks... I say folks a lot don't I?

Hey, I won't judge your use of 'folks' as long as you don't judge the country side of me coming out with "y'all". xD

Okay so... I think I am waiting on a reply from @Stickdom Since her characters were talking to me and it would be rude to just leave them xD

@Ellie the Knight

Mind if I edit my magical capabilities a bit? Not going to list anything Sora said even though he purposely listed stuff my character can't do... oh well, gives me an excuse to what I can make my next RP post about... regardless, I just want to edit what some spells can do and maybe remove and add a new one. If you don't want me to then that's perfectly fine :3

SoraHikari said:
@Sparkstorm1000
Sorry if that messed up your post! It was just a little Naruto reference...Arashi was throwing wild ideas around seeing as he's not too familiar with mages.
No, no you did nothing wrong at all. Honestly I was hoping you did something like that so Derrick would get embarrassed and would attempt to talk to Ninja Girl and Armored Knight person... I forgot their names... plz don't sue. I rather not exclude them because then I would feel very bad.

I would post but I don't think I can yet because my character is in dialogue with Sticks.

SoraHikari said:
@One Mean Ghost
Well, people are quite busy at the moment. I'm the same, but yeah. I managed to find some time yesterday to post.

@Sparkstorm1000

If you say so...
Well... I asked you folks on what everyone thought I should do and nobody replied back to it. So, I'm taking it into my own hands, if they decided to answer the PM I sent... if they don't then I know my answer. Regardless, I feel that we're all individuals that won't let this RP die unless it has to do with scheduling problems

Sparkstorm1000 said:
@Ellie the Knight
Mind if I edit my magical capabilities a bit? Not going to list anything Sora said even though he purposely listed stuff my character can't do... oh well, gives me an excuse to what I can make my next RP post about... regardless, I just want to edit what some spells can do and maybe remove and add a new one. If you don't want me to then that's perfectly fine :3
Nah, fine by me. Just don't be OP! Haha, that rhymed... Kinda...

OverlordSenpai said:
Okay so... I think I am waiting on a reply from @Stickdom Since her characters were talking to me and it would be rude to just leave them xD
OverlordSenpai said:
a reply from @Stickdom Since her characters were talking to me
OverlordSenpai said:
Ummmmm... *is totally a dude* xD

Just messing, no way you could know that but yeah, I'm a guy, for reals xD

OverlordSenpai said:
I would post but I don't think I can yet because my character is in dialogue with Sticks.
Totally go for a post, I'm actually stuck on a bit of writer's block at the moment, so feel free to post around Tristan and Istella. I'm really just waiting for us to leave already, Istella is not a patient person xD

[QUOTE="Ellie the Knight]Nah, fine by me. Just don't be OP! Haha, that rhymed... Kinda...

[/QUOTE]
Still better at rhyming than me... also, I edited up and removed a spell. In case he learned a new spell on this grand adventure. I honestly can't wait till this show hits the road... but I assume that's everyone :3

None of us can wait

That's not up for debate

We all want some more fun

Not this RP to be done

So post away, happy writers

You merry making blighters

Let the adventure begin

Prepare for a spin >3

Stickdom said:
Totally go for a post, I'm actually stuck on a bit of writer's block at the moment, so feel free to post around Tristan and Istella. I'm really just waiting for us to leave already, Istella is not a patient person xD
Aww okay D: I kind of wanted to see how your response would go but that is fine if your having a writers block atm. I might get a post in today or I at least hope I will.

Sorry for the lack of posts, over thanksgiving break I just sorta got distracted...

I'm going to see if I can work out a post now

OverlordSenpai said:
Aww okay D: I kind of wanted to see how your response would go but that is fine if your having a writers block atm. I might get a post in today or I at least hope I will.
Ya know what, lemme look it over again, see if I can pull up a response from Istella. I just been stuck the past couple of days, too much Thanksgiving turkey on the brain xD Give me tomorrow, lemme see if I can pull something outta the air.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back