• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Prepare to Die

OverlordSenpai said:
Hmmm... everyone is wanting to talk to Valindra >////< *tip toes away quietly*
Well... she's our Senpai of course... (I'm funny)

If it makes you feel any better, I was planning on trying to get into contact with the other characters that haven't posted much. Don't want to exclude them...

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not going to lie but I am quite curious as who will become great friends or who will dislike who etc. I am also interested to so if any ships do happen. I really can't wait till things really take off :D ! I wonder if my character will find her father. I wonder if maybe some plot twists happen and she has to end up killing her father or her father tries to kill her for a certain reason. There is just so much to wonder and think about :3!

Stay on your toes. I have plans for all of you :x Weather they are good, bad or just plain silly you shall find out soon enough!

@Ellie the Knight Over there typing up shenanigans.... Plotting our doom...

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
@One Mean Ghost

Oh yes... I'm actually typing a reply right now.

Don't worry. I don't plan on doing anything drastic without the permission of the characters RP'er.

But, maybe we will all die o-o. Maybe there is no Phi. Maybe this is all a dream. Or, maybe we are all already dead, and are reliving how we died over and over again in hell. Or maybe I'm just typing random stuff that has nothing to do with the plot I have planned on at all. Though, the plot is not concrete... So I suppose anything can change. ;3

tumblr_mx8rz8f0ZX1qzh636o1_500.gif

*Type, type, typeidy type.*

200_s.gif

On that day, the entire thread received a grim reminder..... Our GM truly was plotting our demise, and it drew closer with each passing second...

I RE-READ IT THREE TIMES.

My favourite part "She liked them"

I was like "Awww~ We like you too!" Well, at least Arashi does. It's hard to know what Dante likes besides killing. Oh and cooking I guess.

Haha, it was actually super fun to type. I was trying to think about how to paint that scene and make it funny and cute at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back