• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Prep school... Secret Societies... Intrigue and drama... Cake?

Elle Joyner

Fracturer of Fairytales

The Zodiac Echelon

zodiac.jpg

In the hallowed halls of Coventry Valley Prep...

No five words have ever held such power...

They call themselves the Zodiac Echelon. A not-so-secret secret society formed within the ranks of Coventry Valley Prep School's social elite. Shrouded in mystery, they and their sister-sect, L'Elite, have ruled Coventry with an iron fist since the private academy was founded, nearly two centuries ago.

For these twenty-four individuals school becomes a mélange of parties, banquets and balls - a endless array of sophistication and affluence, a lavish overflow of upper-class superiority. But beneath the sweet, opulent surface is toxic, virulent despotism. A legacy of scandal, corruption and depravity. And rumor has it, once you've joined, you can never quit.

A new year is about to begin and with it three boys and three girls from these societies are about to retire. In their place, select freshmen will be chosen to compete for positions amongst the remaining eighteen members.

As students arrive for their first day, those lucky few will be handed a crisp white envelope sealed with red wax bearing either the symbol of a star or a rose. Inside is a strip of paper upon which is handwritten in thick black ink an address and the words...

d0ae0135-0c1b-4229-9864-0e3563ad2661.jpg

From that point on, the game begins...

Dare you to play...​

Player Limit: 12

Writing Level: Detailed (3-5 paragraphs)

GM Type: Cooperative Plotting/Light Directing (basically, I won't spoon feed you plot and am open to your ideas as well, but I will be encouraging the main storyline in a particular direction)

Rating: Adult (language and potential violence, intense thematic elements/possible triggers)

Posting Limit: No less than once weekly

If you don't think that you can be comfortable handling 3-5 paragraphs per post, please don't apply. This isn't to discourage you from joining, this is to avoid you feeling out of your depth or left out. I will be looking for players who are dedicated and motivated to the storyline, who aren't going to drop out without notice.

Once I get a clear idea of interest, I'll post a link to the thread so you can begin character creation. There will be no more than 6 male characters and 6 female (but there will also be a list of NPCs for free usage).

Also... I lied. There is no cake. Sorry :{

Last edited by a moderator:
THE CAKE WAS A LIE YOU TROLLER * flips portal 2 game* WAHASDFASDFFAAAAAAAAH GAAAAAAAAAH!!! * runs and pushes friendship cube off cliff*

Writing Level: Detailed (3-5 paragraphs) i have a very hard time with that much hence why i can't apply au revoir emma

[QUOTE="alex the fox]i didn't read this though so give me a bit to read it
i like the title though

[/QUOTE]
Should probably read it before you show interest....

I read it and I'm showing intrest

Here is this link to the RP for those who don't have it - https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-zodiac-echelon.92287/ -- Please be sure to review all the rules and PM me with ANY questions. In order to keep the RP small, Iwill only be accepting the -10- best applications (two applicants have already been accepted via PM) - So be sure to really make your character sheets stand out!

@SpectroVector - Yes! There's been a few posts in Utopia! Try to unfollow then refollow the thread. Sometimes that helps :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back