• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

[prefix need not necessarily apply] Looking for dark, violent plots. Literate+

mechanimated

VP of the Questionable Ethics Committee
I'm just lookin' for a dark, violent, gritty kind of RP right now. Lots of gore and fighting, conflict, and bad decisions. I'd like to make it clear I wanna stay away from edgelord territory, and it can be hard to be tastefully restrained when doing dark stuff, but lets try. I'm not huge on fandom RPs, but if you really want I'm willing to play and OC in a Star Wars, Harry Potter, LotR, Skyrim, Hunger Games, or something of your offering provided I am at least somewhat familiar with the world.

I can roleplay either sex with equal ease, so if you have a preference tell me. Otherwise I kind of just go with what I feel like in the moment. Expect long posts. I have a life and lots of shit goin' on so I won't usually be able to offer multiple responses a day. Expect occasional breaks between replies.

Plots

1. A drug addict/criminal type moves in with a college student looking to lighten the financial burden. It's already not the nicest of apartments, and as things begin to go missing, it becomes more and more slovenly, and both dealers and cops begin showing up at all hours of the night, sparks fly. When a huge snowstorm causes a blackout and essentially traps them together, isolated, it reaches a breaking point. (modern)

2. A veteran and a civilian, both graduates of an intensive psych program, are put into recovery housing together. The idea is that they can keep an eye on each other and help prevent relapse into destructive habits, but they seem more inclined to encourage the worst in each other than anything else. (modern, historical, or scifi)

3. An assassin is sent to kill a politically powerful mark, only to discover it's a long-lost childhood friend. Unable to go through with it, the two are forced to band together and discover who paid for the murder in the first place before they can try again. (fantasy, historical, modern, or scifi)

4. Two enemy soldiers are trapped together when indiscriminate shelling razes the battlefield. Injured and isolated, the two enemies are forced to put aside ideological differences and instinctive fear and rely on each other to survive. (historical, modern, scifi)

5. A scientist takes in a desperate stranger looking for work, intending to trick or outright coerce them into participating in dangerous experiments. (fantasy, modern, scifi)

Hey. I've been going through a rough patch in my life lately, so I wouldn't mind a darker themed RP. Please reply if you want. 

---

LADY ASTRA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back