Predict the future of the person above you!

Phadia

Tomato Goddess
Here we go again with another crazy thread!
This time, we're going write an imaginary "future" for the person above you based on a set of questions.

1. What age will I be when I die? :O
2. How will I die?
3. Will I find true love? :3
4. Will I have kids?
5. If so, how many?
6. What are some hobbies I will take up?
7. Where will I live? (This can be something vague like "a cardboard box at the bottom of a garbage heap on the edge of the universe." or something like "England." XD)
8. (Write in your own random fact about the future!)

Again, this is all for fun! Please try to have a good time. ^^

Let me look into my crystal ball.
The crystal ball says:

1. Take your current age, add 10 and double the new age.
Case 1: If the age is greater than 90 : divide by two and add 30. The result is the age you'll die
Case 2: If the age is greater than 60 but less than 90: substract 30 and double again. The result is the age you'll die
Case 3: If the age is less than 60: See answer 2

2. If Case 1: You'll die from a sudden horrible backpain while standing near a flight of stairs and will fall down said stairs
If Case 2: You will choke eating vegetables one day.
If Case 3: Death by a car crash in 6 years.

The following will only occur if it is not Case 3.

3. The crystal ball does not believe in the concept of true love and will ask for you definition of it before answering it properly. But if you are asking about a husband or wife (or whatever they define their gender with), then yes. You will be married in the future.

4. You will have adopted kids and kids of your own.

5. 2 of your own and one adopted.

6. The crystal ball suspects the drawings to be of your own and predicts that you will keep on drawing. However you will have also taken interest in... skydiving, it is how you have met your significant other.

7. You will have moved several times, from appartments to houses in all kinds of places but you will eventually settle down in Switzerland, Zürich. The crystal ball can't see what kind of settlement it is.

8. You will find yourself to be challenged, but you'll plow through it and discover a side of yourself you never expected to be there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back