• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ☬ Predator ☬

Literally Batman

World's Greatest Detective

☬ Predator ☬

Welcome to Ithia, the continent of magic. A superpower in all affairs worldwide, Ithia's military might trumps all. While Ithia does have some of the world's most brilliant tactical minds and advanced war technology, their true strength comes from the Predators: a military division composed of people who have taken the blood of Celestials. If performed correctly, the drinkers become human beings of extraordinary power, gaining magical abilities and superhuman strength, speed, and stamina. Due to their inability to perform the ritual, the other continents waging war on Ithia fear the Predator and their abilities to plow through their armies, causing many of them to surrender as soon as they step onto the field.

• The Predators must perform a sacred ritual to become Predators. First, they must find the blood of a Celestial that is compatible with that of the chosen individual. It is difficult to find a compatible Celestial, and there is no surefire test: often selected people will simply take a swig and hope for the best. Compatability is important- consuming incompatible blood will slowly and painfully kill the drinker. However, the most complicated part is discovering if the blood is compatible, for even compatible blood will cause the drinker pain. The agony is so great, numbing potions must be given. However, if the blood is suitable, the Predator will awaken with tremendous power, as opposed to death.

Celestial Blood is inhumanly expensive to obtain and is one of the most protected and treasured resources ever.

• Dragons: The dragon is a lizard-like winged beast. Drinking its blood causes the drinker to gain pyrokinesis, as well as the ability to cover their skin with scales.

• Yetis: The yeti is a giant that resides in cold mountains. Drinking their blood causes the drinker to gain cryokinesis and create small snowstorms/blizzards.
    • Thunderbirds: The natural rivals of dragons, Thunderbids are giant birds. Drinking their blood gives the drinker electrokinesis.
    • Leviathan: Leviathans are sea serpents. Drinking their blood gives the drinker hydrokinetic abilities and allows them to breathe underwater.
    • Cerberus: Cerberus are three-headed dogs. Drinking their blood gives the drinker limited control over death: they can summon corpses from the ground to aid them and use dark energy as a tool.
    • Unicorn: The Unicorn is a horned horse. Drinking its blood gives the drinker the ability to heal others.
    • Lernean Hydra: The Hydra is a many-headed beast. Drinking its blood gives the drinker toxic immunity and the ability to create poisons of all sorts.

Last edited:
Sounds interesting. I may not have time for it, but I'll place my token of interest in the 25 cent slot.

This sounds awesome. My only question would be: Are the people taking the Ritual allowed to pick the Celestial blood? Or is it predetermined by whoever is in charge of the Ritual?

Interested. ^^ I'll have to finish reading later though, I don't comprehend what made me think reading interest checks at the crack of dawn was a good idea.

This sounds awesome. My only question would be: Are the people taking the Ritual allowed to pick the Celestial blood? Or is it predetermined by whoever is in charge of the Ritual?

It is predetermined, but often times the blood will end up being what they want anyway. Compatability :)

Thanks for all your kind words. Making the CS thread now.

Literally Batman Literally Batman Sweet! Are we allowed multiple characters? Usually I end up playing two. ^^ Also, for appearance, by "non-realistic" do you mean anime? Or just fantasy-type art?

Berries Berries You are allowed multiple characters, but don't be that guy that takes like 4 :(

By non-realistic I mean non-realistic. I use anime, but I have no problem with just about anything. That isn't realistic lerl.

That being said, I won't deny you if you use realistic art, i'll just be a sad little boy.

Berries Berries You are allowed multiple characters, but don't be that guy that takes like 4 :(

By non-realistic I mean non-realistic. I use anime, but I have no problem with just about anything. That isn't realistic lerl.

That being said, I won't deny you if you use realistic art, i'll just be a sad little boy.
*Rubs hands together* Can't be that guy that takes four if I take six!
Nah, I'll just make two and be done. :P

Sounds good! I shall probably have my sheets up within a couple hours.

Considering we have around sufficient people, I'm thinking about starting soon. If you want to join, join. BBCode and all that stuff is totally arbitrary. Just sayin'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back