• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Car Racing Festival RP - Reboot

SpeedHunters73

"I Also...Have Something I Wish to Protect."
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Looking for some people interested in a Auto Racing RP. It takes place in a festival style (Like Forza or GRID) racing event, but it also allows you to RP behind the scenes, interacting with others. Its recommend that you have some/little knowledge of cars before joining, but you don't have to be a car geek to join. But if you want to join for funsies with no experience, I (And the others here) can walk it through for you. I'm pretty chill as a GM and their are not a lot of Rules that I have. I need a few racers (I will provide the list of Rookie Cars) and a few HIN elite (pick any car) drivers for this RP.

R-7-6-5-4-3-2-1-S1-S2

Note: the Anime Tag is there for those who like Anime Face Claims, like me. Also, if you lose interest at any time please tell me as that's how it failed last time.

Premise:
Hot Import Nights was only a few months away, and it didn't joke around when it came to its participates. They only allowed the best of the best to join in and have a chance at the grand title of The Elite, a title only few are granted. Many wanted it, but only a few would actually make the cut to the journey to the top. Many applied but now it was time for them to prove themselves. You are one of the chosen ones, so don't waste this once in a lifetime opportunity. Today is the entrance test for the event in question and our 100 racers are all piled up into a room, waiting eagerly for the announcement of the race start. 100 qualified, but only 10 made the cut. Only a few minutes remained on the clock until the official announcement so racers could mingle with the other racers.

Everyone was talking about what the qualifying event could possibly be, as all were in the city of Tokyo, Japan awaiting an update on the situation. Then suddenly, out of the blue, a powerful rotary engine pulls up next to the area. A FC3S was the culprit for this noise, but it made everyone go silent, because just about everyone knew who it was from the car alone. The door of the FC3S opened and out came a well dressed man, but not just any man, but the Byakuya Kuchiki, last year's Hot Import Nights winner. He was respected by most of the racers here and his appearance in this years festival will be sure to turn more heads than usual. He walked through the crowd, seemingly unimpressed by the crowd presented before him. Nevertheless, he pushed forward to the stage in the front and stood there, ready to speak.

"Listen up, rookies! Today marks the 20th anniversary of Hot Import Nights. Now, usually, we would show you the map, your loaned cars and get straight to it. However..." He looked to the side and winked. At that time, several engines roar down the streets of Tokyo and surely, they pull up right next to the area. The cars pull up in one by one. A Saleen S7 stick out in the group"...But today is no normal occasion. This is the 20th anniversary of Hot Import Nights, and we have to celebrate like it." He said the last sentence very monotone, as if he had to say it against his will.

"Come on, what type of introduction is that?" One of the pro racers said. More specifically it was the Saleen Driver, Hudson Mohawke, easily recognizable by his mask. "You are no fun at all. Grow some balls and say it properly." Byakuya shook his head in embarrassment. "Sorry about the, lets be honest, rather shitty intro by my comrade Byakuya here, but he's right. This is the official 20th anniversary of Hot Import Nights, and It has to be special, one of a kind you may say. Luckily, we do have something planned out for you guys. A battle between all nineteen..." He raises and turns his arm into the direction of all 18 Elite drivers next to him before pointing at himself "...of us. Why, exactly do this? Because this is the way to celebrate 20 good ol' years of racing, fighting, laughing, screwing each other over and drifting at Hot Import Nights, and also, you all need mentors like me and this guy over here."He points to Byakuya. "Talk about a good ol' nostalgia trip, right? Anyway, we will get ready for our race against each other on our custom made track here in Japan, Split Decision!" Shortly after, the screens on all sides of the area showed the basic outline of the track.
Screenshot (8).png
"I could have said tha-"
"Sure, but you are ass at it." A few people in the crowd chuckle. "As you can see at the outline of the track here, there are lots of corners and straights on this track, so its anyone's game here. It's also very long, so be prepared for a mild endurance race here. Rookies, pay attention because this track we are about to race on is also the track you are going to race on as well. Anyway, while we prep for this race, talk amongst yourselves and good luck. Cheer for Wrench!" Shortly afterwards, All 19 Elite Drivers leave the area to their cars. Meanwhile all the rookie racers mingle amongst each other.

The racers who do succeed will battle to the top of the class for the title of HIN Elite and join the others as on of the ultimate racers. Make friends, make enemies, find love, and do what it takes to prove yourselves to be an elite driver.

Last edited:
i used to like cars a lot, i still have a few car magazines and such lying around

this seems cool, i might join

Ok then. We'll wait for more people before starting.

Bump

Full Car List So Far. You may request to add more below

Rookie, League 7, League 6, League 5, League 4, League 3, League 2, League 1
Bolded = Unlocked

Acura Integra Type R
Acura NSX
Acura NSX Targa 2004

Acura RSX
Ascari KZ1
Audi S3 2007
Aston Martin DB9
Aston Martin V12 Vanquish S
Audi S3 2002
Audi TT 1.8 Turbo Quattro
Audi TT Coupe
BMW M3
BMW M3 GTR (Street Ver.)
BMW Z4

Chevrolet Camaro SS '69
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '73

Chevrolet Corvette 1968
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 C5
Chevrolet Corvette Z51 C6

Citroen C2
Dodge Charger R/T 1969/1970
Dodge Charger R/T 2007

Dodge SRT-4
Dodge Viper GTS
Dodge Viper SRT-10

Fiat Coupe 2.0 Turbo
Ferrari Enzo
Ferrari F40
Ford Mustang 1967

Ford Mustang 1967 (Shelby)
Ford Focus SVT
Ford Gran Torino

Ford Mustang 99 GT
Ford Mustang GT 2005
Ford Falcon
Holden Monaro
Honda Civic SI
Honda Civic Type R 2002
Honda CRX
Honda NSX
Honda NSX Targa 2004

Honda S2000
Hyundai Tiburon
Infiniti G35
Koenigsegg Agera
Koenigsegg CCX

Lamborghini Countach
Lamborghini Diablo

Lamborghini Miura
Lamborghini Murcielago
Lexus IS300
Lotus Exige
Mazda MX5
Mazda RX-7
Mazda RX-8
Mercedes AMG GT-R
Mercedes Benz SLS AMG
Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren 722
Melling Hellcat

Mitsubishi 3000GT
Mitsubishi Eclipse 2003
Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX 1999
Mitsubishi Eclipse GT 2006
Mitsubishi FTO

Mitsubishi Evo 8
Mitsubishi Evo X

Mini Cooper S
Nissan 180SX
Nissan 200SX
Nissan 300ZX
Nissan 350Z
Nissan 370Z
Nissan GTR
Nissan Silvia
Nissan Skyline R31
Nissan Skyline R32
Nissan Skyline R33
Nissan Skyline R34
Pagani Zonda Cinque
Pagani Zonda F

Peugeot 205
Peugeot 206

Plymouth Cuda 440
Pontiac Firebird
Pontiac G6
Pontiac GTO
Pontiac GTO Judge 69
Porsche Carrera GT
Renault Clio
Renault Megane

Saleen S7
Saleen Mustang
Scion TC
SEAT Leon Cupra
Subaru Impreza WRX 2002
Subaru Impreza WRX STI 2005

Toyota Celica 1.8
Toyota Celica GT4
Toyota Chaser
Toyota MR2 1994 (MK2)

Toyota MR2 (AW11 MK1)
Toyota MR-S 2004 (ZZW30)
Toyota Corolla GT-S/Sprinter Trueno
Toyota Supra Mk4 (A80)
Toyota Supra Mk5 (A90)

TVR Sagaris
Vauxhall Astra
VW Beetle
VW Golf R32
VW Golf GTI

And before you ask, no I did not rank some of these cars myself and some I attempted to guess their ranking. Everyone starts with $100,000 dollars to spend, provided by the event holders and all that cars have the potential to reach S2 Class. All rookie cars are the same price of $40 K.

Upgrades for your car can be unlocked by doing special events, ranging from the following: Perfect Lap and Normal Lap Challenge, Beat Car Challenge, Cliffside Touge Challenge, and One Drift Challenge. After they are completed, you can buy the upgrade for your car.

All normal events include Circuit, Sprint, Touge, Eliminator, Last Man/Woman Standing, Catch Up, Speed Trap, Drag, Rally, Drift, Checkpoint, and Cross Country.

This RP will start when all 6 Rookie Racer spots are filled (6 remaining). A few RP rules include:
*No Killing/Ending of Life. Try not to crash as it may cause this.
*No racial slurrs. Normal swearing is fine, but not excessively
*No cheating. Don't worry, I won't either.
*No random posting in main thread, it must be story related or a reaction to someone else's action's. You must also have an approved character in order to post in Main Thread
*No romance beyond a PG/PG-13 rating. Also, both sides of the party must be okay with this, no forcing them.

That's all the rules, for now.

The events explained:
Circuit and Sprint are pretty self explanatory
Touge is basically a head to head in the canyons. Whoever is in the lead at the end of the race is the winner.
Last Man Standing is like normal racing but any contact with the walls will eliminate you from the race.
In Catch Up, All racer are put at an equal distance from and to each other. Anyone who is overtaken from behind is eliminated. The race continues until one person remains.
In Speedtrap, position does not matter, but the speed in which you pass the speed cameras matter and at the end of the race, all your speeds will be added together into one final score.
In Eliminator, Racers will race, with the racer in the back dropping out when the lap finishes. This continues until one person remains.
Rally Stages are offroad circuit races. There are 2 routes, the normal lap and the joker lap. Racers may take either route but they must take the slower Joker Lap once.
Checkpoint/Tollbooth races are races in which the racer must pass the next checkpoint/tollbooth in a certain amount of time in order to continue progressing in the race,
Drift is self explanatory.
Cross Country is an Off-road Sprint Race that makes you race on insanely rough terrain
Drag is self explanatory

Bump

Extension of the story

The festival starts like most others, with a qualifying race and a slow progression to the top, in which racers have to master racing, rally racing, drag racing and drift all at once. Additionally, the racers are introduced to illegal street racing, a gig they can do in the side to win more money and even parts, at the risk of losing everything, even their chance at the HIN elite title. However, as the story reaches it's midway point (League 4), the current elite drivers notice that some of the races are rigged, but they can't tell anyone about it at the risk of losing it all, so they have to hope that the Participants can figure it out on their own. As they go up in the ranks, the rigging of the race becomes more and more obvious. In the end, the squad must decide if they should roll with it and share the money with each other or do something about it and tear down this fraud from where it hurts.Whether that happens or the other depends on you.

oh wow is that screenshot for the map you used from a game? it looksfamiliar?
i might join, i kinda like cars a little bit but i dont know past turning the a/c on and drive

oh wow is that screenshot for the map you used from a game? it looksfamiliar?
i might join, i kinda like cars a little bit but i dont know past turning the a/c on and drive
1. Yes it is. It comes from Juiced 2.
2. It's fine. You can still join.

b0ccb52bbb552f642a14e203bc2660cd.gif

Hello yes I've been waiting for this rp my whole life

Users who are viewing this thread

Back