• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Power Rangers RP

Darklord95

#thuglife
Supporter
I’ve been watching through all of the old japanese sentai shows and it’s been giving me an itch for a power rangers roleplay. It can be a group rp or a 1x1. Either way is good for me honestly. It can follow the story of one of the shows or be our own thing. I don’t have any specific ideas or anything. I’m hoping to find someone or some people who wanna work this out together. So let me know if you’re interested. All I ask is that you be at least 18+.

I’ve been watching through all of the old japanese sentai shows and it’s been giving me an itch for a power rangers roleplay. It can be a group rp or a 1x1. Either way is good for me honestly. It can follow the story of one of the shows or be our own thing. I don’t have any specific ideas or anything. I’m hoping to find someone or some people who wanna work this out together. So let me know if you’re interested. All I ask is that you be at least 18+.

Hmm....I'm always down for power rangers RPs because Trektek Trektek 's was really good but I won't have time for a while to begin.

Oh wow. Yeah if you wanna join that’d be awesome! We’d just have to figure out whether this would be an original story or not with anyone else who wanted to join.

If you think on the details, I'll work on a character and see if I can squeeze/find the time. I'd be down for an original story because I know most of the newer shows.

If you think on the details, I'll work on a character and see if I can squeeze/find the time. I'd be down for an original story because I know most of the newer shows.
alright. Just lemme know if you ever have time, and as for the details. The gimmick of this particular sentai group, the villains and whatnot, would be up to what the group as a whole is interested in doing.

alright. Just lemme know if you ever have time, and as for the details. The gimmick of this particular sentai group, the villains and whatnot, would be up to what the group as a whole is interested in doing.

Sounds good, I'll keep an eye out to see if others join, if I think of anything, I'll send it over when it's not 1 am. Have a good night!

Sounds good, I'll keep an eye out to see if others join, if I think of anything, I'll send it over when it's not 1 am. Have a good night!
you as well!

I’ll have to wait and see if anyone else is even interested before deciding any of that stuff anyway.

Sweet! I can bring you into the PM with Dark Wizard or you can send me a new pm so we can make a 1x1. Whichever you’d prefer

I think it's smarter to bring me into the pm that way I can read everything you have already discussed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back