• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Power Rangers RP (Detailed... but Casual)

GoGoPR

tumblr_ooob172UiL1r4jjtyo6_500.gif

Going to keep this short and simple: Currently looking for a Power Rangers RP either as a 1x1 or perhaps a small group of people. I already had a pretty extensive plot in mind that stems from an RP I had previously but due to some technical complications on my end, I had to end it! This is my attempt to simplify it and make it fun and efficient! Here are some details:
  • Episode-based - The brunt of the RP will take place in "episodes" that focus on the entire group or specific character/characters. This gives players an opportunity for their character to shine.​
  • Post-length - Concerned about lengthy posts? Don't worry. I want this to be casual, but the plot itself will be advanced. If you feel the need to type more, that's fine, but I want to keep things on the shorter end so that the plot moves and no one is burnt out. No pressure at all. Just use proper grammar and give people something to reply to.​
  • Co-GM - I am looking for a Co-GM (or 2) that will assist me in the creation process. If you are interested let me know!​
  • OOC - I would prefer OOC to be via a Discord group. IC here, OOC there.​
  • Have fun - It's what we're all here for right?​
Interested in joining or helping facilitate? React to this message or shoot me a PM and I will send you an invite to the Discord server.

Hey, is this still open? Do you have room for one more? What colors do you have available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back