• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Power Rangers Divine Knights (recruiting)

Lady Insanity

I live for the chaos, yet I'd die for peace.
Hello all!  I'm Lady Insanity, and I have a new RP for all Power Ranger geeks out there.  Power Rangers, even here, is regarded as silly and for kids.  I say otherwise.  As ridiculous as PR is sometimes, it's pure fun, story, and action.  Something everyone can get behind.  Myself and 2 other RPers are doing a Ranger RP of our own, already.  PenBlade1326 and Marorda.  They're two of my closest friends here, and the RP we have is amazing.

But of course that isn't stopping me from making another RP on the side.  So let's get to the plot, shall we?  The theme is medieval fantasy.  Warriors, rogues, mages, the like.  See the Dragon Age video games for reference and inspiration.  Some things are subject to change.  This is a mere overview.

(Note!  Important!  Before reading, know that I have promised PenBlade and Marorda a role.  The three of us, will be playing Blue, Pink and Yellow.  Possibly doubling as villains.  But here me out.  Know that I am only looking for two RPers, here.  Both characters that are needed are male Rangers, Green and Black.  Black being a warrior, and Green being a rogue.  Read the story, it'll make sense.  Please reply below if interested.)

Our story begins with a war.  Centuries ago, there was a mighty kingdom, ruled by a powerful and true warrior and king.  He united the land when no on thought it possible.  His son, Prince Ascelin, was raised as a warrior in his fathers image.  Raised to be strong and virtuous, Ascelin knew what it meant to be a knight by the age of 12.  Warriors, rogues, and mages alike lived in peace, the entire land always standing together.

Then came the dark age.  A legion of demons, summoned from the depths of the underworld by a powerful, evil creature had arisen and attacked the kingdom.  The demons, called the Shadoji, wreaked havoc  upon the land.  Only the bravest and truest of warriors could stand against them.  The king had fallen in battle, leaving Prince Ascelin to take the role as king, leading warriors into battle.  Ascelin banded together with a powerful sorceress and a cunning rogue, the three of them leading entire armies into battle against the Shadoji.

Ascelin and his allies knew they'd need a greater power to stop the Shadoji, at least to seal them back underground.  So the sorceress made the choice, to call on 6 warriors from their ranks.  Two warrior class fighters, two rogues, and two mages.  The warriors were a two-handed fighter from the King's army, and a mace and shield bearing barbarian.  The rogues were a cunning archer and thief, as well as a duel dagger wielding assassin.  The mages, two very powerful mages from the mage college, having practiced magic their entire lives.  Together, the kind, his comrades, and 6 chosen warriors, bonded their warrior spirits to ancient crystals, the Divine Diamonds.  Nine warriors in total, the Divine Knights were born!  using their powers, the King led the warriors, the cunning rogue led the rogues, and the sorceress led the mages.  Together, their power drove the evil back, the Diving Knights proving to be the ultimate fighting force.

Ascelin ans his two leading comrades were proud of their warriors...the first order of Divine Knights were born, and the Shadoji were sealed back underground with their leader.  But...the Shadoji wouldn't stay sealed forever.  Ascelin knew of this, so he made it his official ruling, that he, his rogue, and the sorceress, be placed under a spell, that renders them all in a deep sleep, only to awaken each time the Shadoji return, their Diving Diamonds keeping them alive.  Meanwhile, the six warriors chosen to fight along side them gave up their Diamonds, placing them in the tomb of Ascelin and his friends, so that the Divine Diamons can choose new warriors to use their power in each generation.  Every hundred years, Ascelin rises again with his friends, the three of them emerging victorious, training the new heroes in the might of the warrior, skill of the rogue, or magic of the mage.

Over time, their powers grew into something beautiful...exactly one hundred years prior to the current story, Ascelin and the other' Diamonds were granted the power to tao into the universal morphing grid.  As a reward by the Gods, Ascelin was given the power of the Red Divine Knight.  His rogue companion, Orange.  His sorceress, Violet.

Together, they'd trained the Blue and White Mages, Yellow and Green Rogues, and Black and Pink Warriors.  And thus, the Power Rangers were born!

But now, in the current year, Ascelin as risen once again, only this time, the leader of the Shadoji rose ahead of schedule.  He destroyed Ascelin's tomb, possessing his body and corrupting him and his generals!  Now, with the spirit of a Shadoji demon with him, Ascelin, the Red Ranger...is evil.  His generals, Orange and Violet Rangers...are also corrupted by a foul, dark magic.  

Now, the 6 Divine Diamonds have went off, seeking their new humans to bond to.  The new warriors have been trained since youth, and are aware of their destiny.  But, they do not know that Red, Orange and Violet are evil, possessed by the evil Shadoji demons!

As of now, the White Ranger is missing, likely sought out and slain by the Shaoji.  But, the Blue, Pink, Black, Green and Yellow Rangers remain!  Even without Red as their leader, they will not back down!  No Red?  No problem.  Now, all that stands between the now-demonic Ascelin and the destruction of Earth, are the Power Rangers Divine Knights!

Last edited by a moderator:
Now this is an awesome description and it will make for an epic tale. As epic as our other adventure as the Power Rangers Bio Strike!

Hi all who read this! I'm marorda and one of the people mentioned and tagged here above. The role of the Yellow Ranger is mine. I'm the Archer/Thief (Lady may correct me if I messed up)

looking forward to meet our two missing rangers! Join us!

Well.... now I gotta start working on my character already XDD

@Lady Insanity Maybe it's an idea the three of us post our characters so these two guys above me (and other potentially interested people) can develop ideas too?

This definitely looks amazing, Lady!  This will make an excellent story!  

Hi all, I'm PenBlade, call me Pen.  The role of Blue is mine.  One of the two mages.  I see that two people have already shown interest in playing the Green Double Dagger Rogue and Black Mace +Shield Warrior?  Awesome!

I'm about to head to class, and I believe Lady's in class...I think.  But hello, anyway!  I'll start on my character when I am able.  The three of us take PR RPs seriously...check out our current 3-man group to find out xDDDD

Anyway, look forward to seeing the potential new players and playing with you all!  

Hello guys!  I'm actually out of class now.  Heading home soon.  First, food with one of my friends!  Haven't seen her all summer so we're gonna catch up at a Wendy's.

BUt I'm Lady, and the role of Pink is mine.  And Pink si the two-handed warrior...yup, Pink has a greatsword.  Booyah.  This RP is different xD   Red is evil, so...yeah.  But I'll control him as the main baddie, doubling as a villain and Ranger.

Glad you're interested.  I will have something up later to post on, so our Characters can start showing up.  @Onomatopoeia @Tenebrous, welcome to the RPNation Power Ranger family.  Which one of you wants to play Green, and which wants to play black?  If you both want the same one, we'll settle it.  I'll have a main thread up later, so you can both post your characters to it.  And if you both want the same color, I'll chose who gets what after seeing the Characters.  Unless one wants Black and one Green, then no contest! xDDD

I'll return shortly.  Glad you're interested, guys!

Pen is right ^_^ We take it very seriously indeed. We have loads of fun, but we're all eager to make it something great.

Too many PR RPs died before we could really get into it, so we made our own with the three of us. It's pretty great and a good example of our style, so do check it to read an epic story and know what you can expect in this new adventure (note: we get a lot better later on, compared to the earlier arcs)

And since the others mentioned their abbreviation: the two of them call me Mar, so feel free to do that as well xDD

Welcome to the RPN Power Rangers family indeed! I hope you two stick around and bare with us on this (sure to be epic) tale.

Sounds good! I've currently got a character idea for the Green Rogue. So I guess I'll start cultivating that idea until told to otherwise. 

Woohoo! No problems deciding who's gonna be who :)

We're complete!! Looking forward RPing with you two :)

Whooop! Just a quick forewarning though, I am going on a 10 day vacation today. But I'll have computer access so I'll try to post when I can.

@Onomatopoeia @ThatGuyWithSouvlaki @Tenebrous Excellent.  But since Ono is going on a vacation, and their are three of you, it'll be a different choice.  I don't usually do first come first serve, so I'll tell ya what.

The RP won't be ready for a while, and the only reason Pen and Mar and I got spots chosen ahead of time is because it's been in the works for a very long time and they've already did the work to get them.  Also, I do need people to be online pretty often.  Anyway, since there are three of you, and one of you is going on a vacation with limited access, and even Pen said he's taking a much-needed break from the site soon for about a week, I'll hold auditions.  

I will post a legitimate thread soon where we may post the characters, and of the three of you, I will choose the two best-suited for the RP, so everyone can at least try.  That, and on your CS's, I'd really like it if you guys (minus Mar, Pen and I) didn't post a color since you guys will be audition for general spots.  To keep it fair and to keep people from getting grabby, I'll decide the colors when the time is right.  We sort of did it that way with Pen's RP, so we'll do it here.

At least I think that sounds fair.  I'm trying my best here xDDDD  I'll have it up soon, though, and I'll alert you all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course it is!  Your interest is very much appreciated.

And a friendly reminder to @ThatGuyWithSouvlaki @Onomatopoeia @Tenebrous, the RP thread will be up soon.  And I will tag all of you in the character submission thread.  So now, among the four of you, I will choose two to play the Green Duelist Rogue and the Black Mace/Shield Warrior! :)

I'm really, really looking forward to see what characters you guys will come up with and who will join our epic adventure. Mellany is.... actually totally not eager to meet you all, hahaha XDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back