• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Power Ranger/Super Sentai Partner Search.

Bocaj

行こう!

Hey there, thanks for clicking on this! Currently looking for fans of either Super Sentai, or Power Rangers (Both even!) Who doesn't enjoy colorful spandex, giant robots, monsters and aliens, and fighting for the good of the world?!

I have a few thoughts and ideas, that I will list below~ Of course, if you have anything you wish to add or discuss, feel free to contact me in some shape or form!

• Super Mega Force/Gokaigers:
    My first Sentai was: Kaizoku Sentai Gokaigers, so when I saw PR was adapting the season into the show, I was excited. Though, with that said, I was a little let down by Super Mega-Force. It had some good moments, and I love the Key gimmick (the America made toy keys were so fun with the spring system!) The idea for this, would to re-do SMF, first by giving it a different name. A few factors I think that could make it more fun, are the follow:
    1) Have a new team. The Mega-force cast were fine for an adaption of Goseiger, but the Gokaiger adaption needed a new cast. We can work on them together.
    2) More Legendary Cameos. Almost every episode of Gokaiger involved a cameo of a previous Sentai member. Our new team should encounter past Ranger too. Some of our favorites.
    3) Optional: Changing the enemy, if we don't want Invasion force trying to conquer Earth. Of course, we can keep it.
    4) Keeping the Keys, a I said, I love the Gimmick.
    Those are just some thoughts, if you're a fan of Gokaigers/PR, and want to try, let's do it!

• 2017 Power Rangers Movie Universe:
    I really enjoyed the movie, and feel it has room to grow its own story. My ideas for this, would be to pick up after the defeat of Rita. The cast has voiced a liking to an idea that Tommy Oliver become a female, as Tommi Oliver; which, I am all for. We could adapt, Evil With Green, from MMPR into the movie-verse. Perhaps, Rita's coin is found by Ms.Oliver, and because of Rita's corrupt nature, it begins to corrupt the new Green Ranger, leading the Power Rangers to deal with her.
    From there, we can do a lot! Add any MMPR villains into the movie canon, or create new ones. Handle how a sixth Ranger would mesh with the movie Rangers, and so on!

• An Original Team:
    I once saw a post on Reddit, describing a original team someone had in mind; however, the post was deleted a while ago. SO, I suggest we can craft our own! It doesn't have to be within the PR or SS universes, just our own world, with a colorful team appears to deal with a threat. We can make it as dark or mature as we want, or keep a lighthearted tone. Base it off any theme or idea; this will involve a lot more discussion than the other ideas here, but I am up for it!

Thanks for reading! If anything here caught your eye, feel free to message me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back