• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Power Ranger Duo.

Steel Accord

One Thousand Club
Anyone interested in RPing Power Rangers? We always see the Rangers in teams of at least three with more to add. Sometimes we'll see a duo that gets added to the main team. What if, instead, the duo WAS the main team?

The way I would like in particular is if one of us plays as a Jungle Fury ranger (which was Wuxia Kung Fu themed, kind of a misnomer) and the other a Samurai ranger. Sort of have a Chinese vs. Japanese martial arts compare and contrast. Especially since the villains of both series tried to produce fear and sorrow in people in order to win, so they were kind of similar on multiple levels.

That's the way I'd like to play it ideally but another way we could play it is a theme I always love to see both in this show and others, science/tech vs. magic. Maybe you're a Time Force or S.P.D. Ranger instead and I'm one of the Mystic Force or Lost Galaxy Rangers. One of our bad guys threatens the other and we come to the other's aid. That kind of thing.

In any case, you don't have to play as one of the specific characters, just so long as the familiar weapons, fighting style, etc. of the source show remain with your new character.

Not really intended to be a long term project. Just a fun, short term team-up between two different kinds of Power Rangers.

Post here or PM for interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back