• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Power Academy (Reboot)

Ok well let me post! dont leave me! Mi post is...preaty long always make my Intros Big so meh xD

@The Master , I might not be in a position to say this, but those strengths are way too op. Never losing strength, stamina, nor energy is nigh godlike. It should be more like better stamina and energy instead

YAY!!!

*Hugs Ice,s Leg*

.....I feel Like natasha might be considerd a Demon xD ....i mean "Deviljho"...yea i bet i got my new enemy here xD

Hey guys, what's the posting rules? I kinda want to post again but I already did around 2 days ago, should I wait for everyone to take a go or can I just go ahead?

@hitman654 just for the start, let's wait till everyone, or the vast majority of us had posted, but after we get rolling you can post more. It'll mainly depend on what's the current situation, and if you're interacting with someone.

Same with my character and Yonsinac, Shadows and Couse. I think we'll be fine lol I know where you're coming from, but believe me, everything will be fine

Well I did inform stonewolf that the rp had started and I did not receive a reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back