• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Power Academy (Reboot)

[QUOTE="Robin man]I don't know if I should allow it, t doesn't sound very fair for a against players

[/QUOTE]
It is powerful, but I would depend it on what the character is like. It's less op for a physically weaker character for fights because they have no chance against stronger opponents. Since his character focuses on ranged weaponry I'd be a bit held back towards the idea of allowing it though, unless he has a handicap towards close range fights.

ShadowedNexus said:
It is powerful, but I would depend it on what the character is like. It's less op for a physically weaker character for fights because they have no chance against stronger opponents. Since his character focuses on ranged weaponry I'd be a bit held back towards the idea of allowing it though, unless he has a handicap towards close range fights.
My character has literally no chance in most straight up fights, his power isn't dedicated to that - he is more of a subtle character, based around using his ability and his social skill in a kind of spy role rather than a combat role

so when are we intending to start ICR?

@Robin man , the Overview is looking a little empty, so I made you this

Student Report

• 7bd8d089bc5784616d873598c99221f0.jpg

Name: Natasha "Devi" Solotov

Power: Anger Empowerment

Weapon: N/A

Room: 066

Student Report

• [img=https://www.rpnation.com/proxy.php?image=http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/7b/d8/d0/7bd8d089bc5784616d873598c99221f0.jpg&hash=0ef7066e596cdf2011d3d9ff6e9f3508]

Code:

And if you want to add a new one, just paste this inbetween the [/tab] and [/tabs]

[tab=Example]

(Image here)
Name: (Write here)

Power: (Write here)

Weapon: (Write here)

Room: (Write here)

[/tab]

Code:

Whew, good thing he didn't see it yet. I had to fix something in the code real fast.

Last edited by a moderator:
ShadowedNexus said:
@Robin man , the Overview is looking a little empty, so I made you this

Student Report

• 7bd8d089bc5784616d873598c99221f0.jpg

Student Report

• [img=https://www.rpnation.com/proxy.php?image=http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/7b/d8/d0/7bd8d089bc5784616d873598c99221f0.jpg&hash=0ef7066e596cdf2011d3d9ff6e9f3508]

Code:

And if you want to add a new one, just paste this inbetween the [/tab] and [/tabs]

[tab=Example]

(Image here)
Name: (Write here)

Power: (Write here)

Weapon: (Write here)

Room: (Write here)

[/tab]

Code:

Whew, good thing he didn't see it yet. I had to fix something in the code real fast.

I added a pic for my character and a second name if you could add those to the thingy - sorry to be difficult

hitman654 said:
I added a pic for my character and a second name if you could add those to the thingy - sorry to be difficult
No problem! After all, I'm just doing this for fun. All I've been doing all day is watching anime and responding to forum stuff, I need stuff to do

ShadowedNexus said:
No problem! After all, I'm just doing this for fun. All I've been doing all day is watching anime and responding to forum stuff, I need stuff to do
Awesome, thanks man :)

[QUOTE="Robin man]Welcome, and I hope you don't take offense, but in all honesty. I see your character as a succubus ^^"

[/QUOTE]
No offense taken hha ^_^ I totally get what you mean.

[QUOTE="Robin man]Okay cool ^^ she does seems like one

[/QUOTE]
She does :) Although I didn't have the intention of making her one. I'm not a flirtatious person in real life, so I thought it would be fun to play the role of someone who is ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back