• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Power Academy (Reboot)

Cool, my idea was just a quick summary of characters as anyone else would see them. I like the idea of the Timeline as well

Student Report

• 7bd8d089bc5784616d873598c99221f0.jpg

Name: Natasha "Devi" Solotov

Power: Anger Empowerment

Weapon: N/A

Room: 066

Also, I can really see our characters being "drawn" together Robin

You know, cause my character has the electro-magnetic field

Yes, yes I do lol and we can that idea of yours. I would prefer if you do it, because you obviously more knowledgable with he codes then I do

Sure, I actually have something prepared for it so you can easily add.

Student Report

• [img=https://www.rpnation.com/proxy.php?image=http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/7b/d8/d0/7bd8d089bc5784616d873598c99221f0.jpg&hash=0ef7066e596cdf2011d3d9ff6e9f3508]
    Name: Natasha "Devi" Solotov

Power: Anger Empowerment

Weapon: N/A

Room: 066

Code:

Between [/tab] and [/tabs] add

[tab=(First Name)]

(Image)
Name: (Full Name)

Power: (Power)

Weapon: (Weapon, N/A if none)

Room: (Room # in ### format)

[/tab]

Code:

And just a heads up everyone. I'm gonna make a new tab, there we can list up ideas. Get this, school events ^^ in the tab you can list any field trip, or special event you can think of. But it'll have to be reasonable, and I'll have to accept it first.

My weapon isn't called bear claws xD They are medieval claw daggers. Bear claws works as well I guess.

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]My weapon isn't called bear claws xD They are medieval claw daggers. Bear claws works as well I guess.

[/QUOTE]
Oh, I just reverse google image searched and the first thing that came up was D&D 3.5E Bear Claws. Same image and everything. I put claws at first, but I didn't want it to seem like you character had "actual" claws.

Oh well, doesn't really matter as long as people get the picture. (Ha, get it. Cause we're talking about a picture...)

GET SHREKT!

damite! AGH i gota read!!!! I will try and get a post today its late over here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back