• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings pour tequila in my wine ; fandoms + originals~

dearbambi

friendly neighborhood deer
[div class=container]
⠀♡coded by uxie♡

[div class=title][div class=titletext]+ bambi +
[/div][/div][div class=tabcontainer]

[div class=tab1][div class=tabtitlec1][div class=tabtitle1]BASICS[/div][/div][/div][div class=tab2][div class=tabtitlec2][div class=tabtitle2]FANDOMS[/div][/div][/div][div class=tab3][div class=tabtitlec3][div class=tabtitle3]ORIGINALS[/div][/div][/div]

[/div]

[div class=contentcontainer][div class=tabcontent1]

about me.
yo~ you can call me bambi. i suck at introducing myself, so just pretend this is just written real cool. i am a twenty-two year old female (she/her pronouns) living in the ridiculously hot and swampy south-eastern united states and i've got way too much time on my hands. i only work on the weekends (plus monday), so i'm around almost all the time and i've got no set writing/sleeping/exisiting schedule. i like gardening, netflix, video games, reading and pretending that i'm a writer, but all my unpublished fanfics and half-baked ideas prove otherwise. fave shows include but are not limited to: criminal minds, ncis, stranger things, soa, vikings... and a lot of trash movies and disney lmao. i'm real bad on tv tbh if it's not on netflix i probably haven't watched it. i am the type to draw pictures, make playlists and moodboards, and generally spam you with great headcanon trash about our characters, okay. love me or hate me for it, idc. xo

specifics.
+ ff/mm/mf ships are all cool with me, i'm a lil picky about mm ships but try me anyways ok
+ lax lit; cool with caps or no caps / wc anywhere from 500-3000+ / i match what i'm given / just not into rapid-fire ok
+ i will not play all males for you lmao idc i won't do it
+ doubling/multiple cast of characters is my jam, i'll always write more than one character and it's real rad if you do the same
+ i generally respond within 24/48 hours / ooc chatter is pretty much constant unless i'm busy / replies are based on muse, don't rush me pls
+ ditch friendly, but it's cooler if you lmk - i just won't be mad/hunt you down if you don't lmao
+ i will let you know though if something comes up/changes for me
+ limits include general trash things such as pedophilia / incest of any kind / bathroom things / general ick
+ violence / swearing / gore / drug abuse are all cool with me, i prefer to fade to black
+ third person / past tense - email preferred, find me at bambiroleplays at gmail~

[/div] [div class=tabcontent2 style=display:none]

fandoms.
unless otherwise specified, i'm down to play either side of these ships. if it has an asterisk next to it, i'd sell my soul for it probs. if a character is bolded, i would rather play them.(that does not mean i would not play against them ok)

+ star wars.
kylo ren x rey** / kylo ren x oc / rey x oc / poe dameron x oc** / finn x rose / finn x male oc / maybe finn x poe
i have plot ideas for this, mostly featuring kylo/ren/poe/oc and tbh i would absolutely 150% sell my soul for this idc.

+ twilight.
jacob x oc / seth x oc / jared x oc / leah x female oc / any werewolf x oc / oc x oc
i only like the werewolves, sue me. i kinda got plots.

+ studio ghibli.
howl x sophie / chihiro x haku / monoke x ashitaka
surprise, i have plots.

+ sons of anarchy.
jax x oc / opie x oc / happy x oc / tig x oc / clay x gemma / x gemma / kozik x oc / any soa member x oc basically
i'm also down for a complete cast of oc's in a random motorcycle gang doing illegal things in a small rainy town just trying to get through this life without dying, ok.

+ true blood.
eric northman x oc / alcide x oc / godric x male oc

+ avatar: the last airbender.
zuko x katara / sokka x oc / sokka x suki / azula x aang / azula x jet / azula x oc / azula x ty lee / oc x oc
tbh i'm a sucker for post-war firelord zuko, and i have vague plot ideas for it ok.

[/div] [div class=tabcontent3 style=display:none]

originals.
most of these are based on general feelings/ideas~

+ royalty / social constructs / 1500-1700s / historical / historical fantasy / loosely inspired by 'reign' / country alliances
- the death of the king has left the throne in the hands of his young daughter, now queen. beautiful, rich and now the most powerful person in the country, all eyes are now on her as she attempts to navigate the political world and fall into place as ruler amongst gossip, scandals and attempts at being wooed, and possibly the threat of a war or two.

+ jane austen / historical / historical fantasy / gothic estate / old england / moors / darcy x elizabeth-esque / meddling family / wealth
- after her father's death, a young woman seeks to provide for herself by becoming a governess, leaving behind her mother and sisters and the only life she's ever known to be forced through a string of far less than desirable charges, before settling down in a comfortably charming if not overwhelmingly expansive country estate. it is not hers, of course, but with no mistress to speak of and the master out of the country, it falls on her shoulders to become the natural authority when problems begin to spring up, at least until the wealthy bachelor finally returns home and finds out his sister hired her without his permission.

+ pirates / sea-faring / ships / golden age of piracy / historical fantasy / maybe mermaids
- a pirate captain retrieves his daughter after the passing of her mother, bringing her aboard ship and making his second in command in charge of keeping her out of trouble. naturally, she makes his life miserable by flirting with half the crew, playing cards and gambling with the other half, disappearing anytime the ship makes land and threatening to jump into the ocean any chance she gets.

+ modern / ireland / vvv loosely inspired by 'leap year' / hate love / rainy small towns / farmland / constant angst
- a young woman has been estranged from her father for years, an irishman she only ever received letters from once a year on her birthday and never physically met, who she believes to have abandoned her mother for no reason. when her father passes and names her the sole beneficiary to his entire estate, the young woman must travel to ireland and sort through his belongings, which she believes will be easy enough - get rid of his things, put his home and land up for sale, and hightail it back to her life in the city where her fiancee awaits. of course, it's not always so open and shut - everything that can go wrong, does, and she ends up in a small town far away from where she needs to be, having to hire some stranger who isn't exactly honest or someone she gets along with to take her to where she needs to be quickly, so she can return home sooner rather than later.

+ sci-fi / open adventure / space / firefly meets star trek meets star wars / futuristic feels / rebellions / chaotic good / rag-tag crew
+ supernatural / werewolves / northwest town / magic / dark forests / angsty romance / murder / vampires that don't sparkle / hunters

[/div]

[/div][/div]

[class=container] height:530px; width:370px; margin:auto; cursor:default; background-color:white; [/class] [class=contentcontainer] height:218px; width:348px; margin:auto; position:relative; top:-17px; overflow:hidden; padding:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #e2e2e2; border-right:1px solid #e2e2e2; border-left:1px solid #e2e2e2; [/class] [class=tabcontent1] overflow-y:scroll; height:100%; width:100%; padding-right:50px; margin-left:8px; [/class] [class name=tabcontent1] font-size:12px; color:black; text-align:justify; [/class] [class=tabcontent2] overflow-y:scroll; height:100%; width:100%; padding-right:50px; margin-left:8px; [/class] [class name=tabcontent2] font-size:12px; color:black; text-align:justify; [/class] [class=tabcontent3] overflow-y:scroll; height:100%; width:100%; padding-right:50px; margin-left:8px; [/class] [class name=tabcontent3] font-size:12px; color:black; text-align:justify; [/class] [class=title] height:45px; width:140px; background-color:white; margin:auto; position:relative; top:45px; left:108px; display:inline-block; padding:8px; border-radius:1.8px; [/class] [class name=titletext] font-size:40px; color:#3a3a44; text-align:center; font-weight:bold; text-shadow: 1px 2px #b37aba; font-style:italic; position:relative; top:-8px; left:-1px; [/class] [class=tabcontainer] height:100px; width:370px; position: relative; left:0px; top:-17px; [/class] [class=tab1] height:100px; width:120px; background:url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/b5e323acec891d5fd88737fe99410849/tumblr_p3ffigzFzG1u64t9ho2_1280.jpg'); background-size:100%; position-relative; margin-right:5px; background-position: 0% 90%; display:inline-block; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=tabtitlec1] height:100px; width:120px; display:inline-block; opacity:0; transition:0.7s; position:relative; [/class] [class name=tabtitlec1 state=hover] opacity:0.87; [/class] [class=tabtitle1] height:22px; width:66px; background-color:white; position-relative; left:25px; padding:4px; font-size:14px; color:dimgray; font-stretch:condensed; text-align:center; position:absolute; top:35px; left:21.5px; border-radius:1.8px; [/class] [class=tab2] height:100px; width:120px; background:url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/a4266b2ec216dd7615cf76d7cd4b6084/tumblr_p3je25wSN51u64t9ho3_1280.jpg'); background-size:100%; position-relative; margin-right:5px; background-position: 0% 40%; display:inline-block; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=tabtitlec2] height:100px; width:120px; display:inline-block; opacity:0; transition:0.7s; position:relative; [/class] [class name=tabtitlec2 state=hover] opacity:0.87; [/class] [class=tabtitle2] height:22px; width:72px; background-color:white; position-relative; left:25px; padding:4px; font-size:14px; color:dimgray; font-stretch:condensed; text-align:center; position:absolute; top:35px; left:19.5px; border-radius:1.8px; [/class] [class=tab3] height:100px; width:120px; background:url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/f04ef520f64247dfbd1e17e6434473b9/tumblr_p3ffigzFzG1u64t9ho3_1280.jpg'); background-size:100%; position-relative; background-position: 10% 20%; display:inline-block; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=tabtitlec3] height:100px; width:120px; display:inline-block; opacity:0; transition:0.7s; position:relative; [/class] [class name=tabtitlec3 state=hover] opacity:0.87; [/class] [class=tabtitle3] height:22px; width:70px; background-color:white; position-relative; left:25px; padding:4px; font-size:14px; color:dimgray; font-stretch:condensed; text-align:center; position:absolute; top:35px; left:21.2px; border-radius:1.8px; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] hide tabcontent2 hide tabcontent3 show tabcontent1 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] hide tabcontent1 hide tabcontent3 show tabcontent2 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] hide tabcontent1 hide tabcontent2 show tabcontent3 [/script]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back