• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Pot O' Writing Prompts || FxF or FxM || Ignore Prefix

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream
God, yes, why am I posting another one when I could just bump my normal search thread? Cause people are lazy and want me to cut to the chase! I think? Meh, I dunno anymore.

Yeah yeah my name’s Stone. I like posting with a bit of detail and would like my partners to do the same, don’t double, and can’t stand fluff.

Now I have a list of writing prompts I have found that I'd be interesting in trying cause I'm too lazy to find my own... lemme know if any of them interest ya.

IMG_4693.JPG
Preferred Pairing: FxF
Prefered Role: N/A
Info: Gamers? You tubers? Roleplayers? I dunno!
Interest: 3/5

IMG_4694.JPG
Preferred Pairing: FxF or FxM
Prefered Role: The ghost
Info: Maybe some people or thing broke into the house?
Interest: 5/5

IMG_4695.JPG
Preferred Role: Indifferent
Info: I'm thinking A and B were at some party or something, B was pushed into a kiddie pool that had been left out and all hell breaks loose.
Interest: 2/5

IMG_4696.JPG
Preferred Role: The revived one
Info: Revived x Scientist responsible? They would have to catch the former up to speed on everything that had happened or treat them like a test subject chase morals don't exist -sarcasm-

IMG_4697.JPG
Info: Blind dates are fun aren't they? Basically the night goes pretty smooth until one finds out... I really got no ideas for this one...

IMG_4698.JPG
Preferred Role: The interrogated
Info: I'm thinking the person is immortal and don't know they were being followed.

IMG_4699.JPG
Preferred Role: The one outside
Info: The wasteland still has a few inhabitants, and the other part of humanity was locked away to keep them out for whatever reason (radiation, mutations, powers, etc.)
Interest: 4/5

IMG_4700.JPG
Info: Hunger games on a cruise ship with possible science fiction or fantastic aspects? Fuck yeah.
Interest: 4/5

IMG_4701.JPG
Preferred Pairing: FxM
Preferred Role: The receiving
Info: A is being stalked by an ex, b? Something else? Ideas...

IMG_4702.JPG
Preferred Role: Getting the napkin
Info: I honestly have no idea...

IMG_4703.JPG
Info: A new game that had released is taking the world by storm, the next generation horror game. I got a ton of ideas for this one.
Interest: 5/5

IMG_4704.JPG
Preferred Role: The one answering the door
Info: Literally no ideas, suggestions wanted!

The one about the human race living in a glass dome seems rather interesting
so is the one about the new video game that profiles you.

I think the one about the horror game that profiles you sounds neat, or the best friend disappearing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back