• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Post Snap - MCU

Ms MistyEye

Three days ago half of all life in the universe turned to dust but not everywhere was hit evenly. In Los Angeles, 65% of the population simply vanished leaving those behind to fend for themselves. With the authorities being hit especially hard, so too have public services. Violence, crime and power outages are common and there is very little promise of external help. Roads are littered with abandoned cars and many airports have simply become graveyards for the planes coming into land. Isolated, terrified and confused, the people of LA struggle on with their lives, each person clinging to normalcy while the world stagnates, inches from anarchy.

Hi! I've been wanting to make this RP for a while which would focus on the aftereffects of the events of Infinity War. The focus would be on a group of young people, I was thinking college students, trying to go about their every day lives in the wake of the Thanos snap. What draws these people together is a blanket email sent out to all of the students, a call for help. A request by anyone who wants to try and maintain order in a city that has been brought to its knees. These will all be OC's who can have powers but more on a sort of defenders power level rather than Avengers. The RP will focus mostly on their everyday life and effects of the snap with segments focused on fighting crime and chaos in the city. As the RP continues our OC's could take on bigger and bigger threats perhaps even reaching a stage where they are around to help with Endgame. This is just the basic premise and I am open to suggestions and would also love if anyone would be able to lend a hand GM'ing as I'm a student myself so am not always around.

A few basic notes for those interested:
-2-3 detailed, literate paragraphs
- Posting twice a week would be appreciated
- If a character doesn't post for seven consecutive days they will be considered MIA

Any questions and/or takers?​

I'd love to help out in any way I can but I'm a student as well but I'm on break right now and I'd totally be interested!
This would take place in New York, so would everyone be attending the same college?

I'd love to help out in any way I can but I'm a student as well but I'm on break right now and I'd totally be interested!
This would take place in New York, so would everyone be attending the same college?

I'm not set on NY and am toying with the idea of basing it somewhere else just to distance it from the rest of the MCU. I want the OC's to be students but they don't have to, perhaps what initially starts as a mass email spreads to a larger social movement. The only reason I thought students would be a good idea was that it gave our OC's a chance to interact outside of crime fighting, but nothing's set in stone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back