• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Post-apocalyptic type rp

Ry814

Hello. So, I have a really specific rp in mind. It's an rp that takes place in a post-apocalyptic type environment. I haven't developed all of it so I'd really like to develop it with somebody. Anyway, my idea is that the characters live in a walled city. The outside of the city is completely forbidden. So here's the gist of the plot idea:

Our characters want to leave the walled city. There's something really bad going on outside and it's threat to the city as well. But, we have to go outside of the city to save the world.

Here's the character I use for this story:

49169.jpg

Name: Ryland

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Extra abilities: Sees into people's thoughts, can disappear into the shadows

Personality: kind, very secretive, mysterious, a little serious, very dedicated to what he believes in, thoughtful, very loving when he lets himself

Background: RP to find out :)

Here's what I'd like for this rp:

-third person

-be able to play multiple characters

-your main character should be female

-be able to play romance

-have a very developed character

-be okay with fade to blacks

-be willing to contribute to the plot

-DETAILED. At least 1 paragraph for dialogue, and more than 1 would be nice for more detailed parts. If the characters are doing action or dialogue, shorter paragraphs are okay. :) No one-liners, though.

I don't want to do all the work, so I'd like someone who is willing to help. I'm also willing to adjust the plot/setting.

If you are interested, please pm me with a CS and writing sample. :)

Also, if after a few posts you're no longer interested, please let me know.

[QUOTE="Karin Kurayami]I'm extremely interested in this

[/QUOTE]
PM me with CS and sample? :) I'd love to hear from you! :D I'm ready to rp. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back