• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay. (Recruiting)

Doowy

Apocalyptic Wonder
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heavily inspired by several fictional works of art.

December 13th, 1993. Kentucky, Knox

A government project has escaped the confines of it's testing area and has found itself affecting the area around the County of Knox.

The soon to be known "SAHNS" (Severe Acute Hemorrhaging Neurodegenerative Syndrome) is highly infectious and dangerous to all those who come into contact with it and it's rapidly mutating to overcome any obstacles in it's way.

Already the Wildlife around the county have shown adverse reactions to it and unfortunately for us it has made the jump into Humans.

To the denizen of Knox county it's just another day that will soon turn nightmarish.

We're just normal people, not heroes.

Vague description Aside, Hi there! I'm doowy and I've had the Idea stuck in my head for months- and figured I'd shoot my shot over on these forums! I'm looking for a 1-on-1 roleplay set in a Pre-Apocalyptic world that I've written up.

If you're interested in knowing more about the setting please message me with some questions!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back