Advice/Help Possibly an odd question?

Wesker148

Please D.N.I. if all you are looking for is drama
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
But how does one role play in a form like this? I am super curious because I have been role-playing since Msn and gaiaonline days my and honestly I have never tried 100% role-playing in this format before.

The format is pretty similar to GO I think.

Everything is basically an interest thread first in Group Interest Checks or 1x1 Interest check.
Then the roleplay runner makes an official thread for in character.
Character profiles are just called Character Sheets and tend to be a shared thread instead of linking individually.

Hope this helped a little~

The format is pretty similar to GO I think.

Everything is basically an interest thread first in Group Interest Checks or 1x1 Interest check.
Then the roleplay runner makes an official thread for in character.
Character profiles are just called Character Sheets and tend to be a shared thread instead of linking individually.

Hope this helped a little~
It does thank you

But how does one role play in a form like this? I am super curious because I have been role-playing since Msn and gaiaonline days my and honestly I have never tried 100% role-playing in this format before.

State your interest in or make an interest check (alternatively a RP, if it is still accepting) - > Make a character for the RP -> Wait to see if character accepted - > Make any changes asked, if the sheet is accepted, post character sheet in the CS thread - > Post a response in relation to posts made, typically this is the GM's post and/or anyone you want to or are interacting with -> Wait until response to post again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back