• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ♡possible roleplays♡

slim

destroyer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Ideas♡

I N F O
None of these ideas are mine, I just found them online and wish to enact them!
I can do MxM, FxM, MxF, etc since I'm fine with anything. I mostly write 2-3 paragraphs with each post unless there isn't much to do. If you like any of these ideas just PM me and we can discuss further!
(note: A and B are used to differentiate between our two characters)

Gods
-There are special instances when humans die that if they truly loved something with all of their heart, they become the god of that something. Though, they’re all reborn as children at the age of 5 years old, and have to slowly grow with time as they learn to control their new godly abilities.
Tell the story of two best friends who became gods together. Gods of what? Choose wisely.

Demon
-When people are murdered, commit suicide, or die accidentally, they become demons
Now watch as Demon A acts as Person B’s “Guardian Angel” because they don’t want them to be a demon, because they’re a literal angel as they are, like cmon-
Bonus :
Little does A know that B /wants/ to be a demon because they wanna be with A

Pirate
-muse a is a fabled pirate captain, well known throughout the land, dominating the high seas with thievery and marauding. muse b is the child of high standing officials in a town where muse a often stops for raids. the next time they come around, they decide to kidnap muse b and ask for ransom. but muse b is kept in the captain’s quarters, and against all morals, they find themselves attracted to the pirate. what if feelings develop? what if muse b ends up not wanting to go back?

Bonnie & Clyde
-a bonnie and clyde style plot where muse a and muse b met in their childhood, where they both were in poor (and perhaps abusive) households and they always said when they grew up they would be rich together, but as they get into their preteen years they realize that it’s really just a dream. muse a ends up getting into fights for cash prizes and muse b starts to sleep around so they could steal stuff from other peoples’ houses, and by their late teenage years they’ve started believing in their dream again, but hey, how about we hit this one more bank so we won’t have to work again, or steal from this drug store instead of paying, since it’s such a waste and they both realize they’re doing it for the thrill now, so they just keep going (and at some point they would probably get arrested too, but that would be an interesting plot too).

Prince (mxm)
-a medieval m/m like muse a is a prince who is meant to be marrying a girl but falls in love with his first guard muse b or something and there’s all this kingdom politics and maybe a war brewing with a neighbouring nation and this young prince doesn’t want any of that weight on his shoulders he just wants to be young and go out horseriding and exploring and learning to spar with muse b who grew up poor and entered the kingsguard to make money for his family and who secretly is falling for muse a at the same time but both of them are too scared to say anything like

Code by Cecilia

Hey I like the Pirate plot if its something you're intrested in doing :-) if so please send me a PM ♡

slim slim -- Oh mai. I couldn't stop scrolling up and down on your thread. xD I'd loveee to do the Prince plot with you, if you're still looking. I'm a sucker for forbidden romances.

slim slim -- Oh mai. I couldn't stop scrolling up and down on your thread. xD I'd loveee to do the Prince plot with you, if you're still looking. I'm a sucker for forbidden romances.
I already have someone interested in that and we're discussing it and I hate doing two role plays with similar concepts. Is there another you like or is the Prince one your go to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back