• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Possibilities and Partners

Leola

The Sun Deity
For organization sake, I'm going to split a lot of this into lists. I've got a main character, but I've got a lot of others too. I play primarily fantasy, modern, slice of life, or post-apocalyptic. My only no-no is sci-fi.
If you find a particular interest in a character or plot, I can provide more detail upon request -- these are just brief summaries.

Semi-paragraph (3-4 sentences) to multi-paragraph.
Third person limited and third person omniscient.
Plot-driven. Romance is accepted and encouraged, but over-doing it is annoying.
Realistic. No OP characters.
Long-term preferred.
I play female characters only.
Alluscia - A Tiefling recently separated from her family and in the world alone.
Berdie - An infamous pirate roaming the seas. Now she has her sights set on an even bigger prize.
Dynasty - A woodland nymph; the forest she is tied to is in danger.
Leola (Preferred Character) - A deity come to the mortal realm in search of reviving her twin brother.
Marlowe - A fisherman's daughter, craving adventure and excitement.
Melle - A saboteur whose abilities rely on what contract she is currently in.
Orii - A sidhe whose ability with empathy goes to unnatural lengths - including surpassing those long dead.
Paasha - A bunny-hybrid potion master who travels to sell her wares. Love potion, strength, healing? She's got it all.
Parsival - A girl forced to disguise as her twin brother at a boarding school after their royal family is brutally murdered.
Rhythe - A female warrior / champion who spends her days slaughtering opponents in the arena.
↭ Each character listed above has their own pre-determined plot(s) in mind in case my partner cannot think of one
but is interested. Most characters are also able to switch between fantasy or modern settings.↭

Romance
Marlowe, Parsival, Rhythe, Alluscia all have romance based plots.

Action
Berdie, Leola, Melle all have action based plots.

Drama
Orii, Dynasty, Paasha all have drama-centered plots.

↭ All characters have a mixture of all three, this is just what they're heavily leaning towards as how they're played. ↭

If you don't like or find interest in any of the above, that's okay. I can make characters on the fly extremely easily. I won't play as any futa/shemale/femboy types and I'm okay with playing with females or males. If you like some of these but don't really have a character in mind, I can help you craft that too. Adaptability is at no cost for a good story.

Replying to this post or sending me a friend request through Discord works in order to get our hopeful role-play rolling: The Crown#0013

Users who are viewing this thread

Back