• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Portal 2, Fallout, FFXV, Hetalia, Blue Exorcist

FiveDeutschmarks

Unlucky Member
Good evening!
I've decided to save you all some time by tossing all the fandoms I'm interested in roleplaying into the title. ^^
So let's get straight to the point. I'm looking for someone to roleplay with. I don't have any plots in mind at the moment, however, I am very open to ideas. In fact, I am craving these fandoms so much that I'm willing to roleplay pretty much anything. Romance, angst, slice of life, etc. etc...
Yes, I am desperate.

A few things about me:
- I can play both male and female characters
- Usually I prefer playing canon characters, but I'm flexible
- FxM, MxM, FxF - I like them all!
- I try to post at least once a day
- I can double
- I have no problem with gore
- Swearing is completely fine by me
- I like to chat OOC =P
- I only roleplay on this site
- I will not roleplay or do anything that's against the site rules

Rules!
It'll be quick, I promise.

- No one-liners. Please. I don't expect a novel, but 2 paragraphs or more would be pretty neat
- No god-modding
- I'm not a grammar nazi, typoes happen, but please use punctuation and have decent grammar
- If you lose interest in the rp, let me know. I won't bite~
- Contribute to the story! Share ideas! A one-sided roleplay is no fun!
- And most importantly, I want you to have fun, too. If there's anything that's bothering you, talk to me! =)

Phew! You made it past the rules? Great! Glad you're still here!

So! If you're interested, please post below or shoot me a PM!
You have ideas for a plot and/or ships? Even better! Let me know!

I'd be interested in some Fallout RP(I have played 3 and 4 but it's been a while since 3).

I prefer to play males, and I typically post 1-4 paragraphs, depending on the needs at the moment. I try to post at least once a day.

Good evening!
I've decided to save you all some time by tossing all the fandoms I'm interested in roleplaying into the title. ^^
So let's get straight to the point. I'm looking for someone to roleplay with. I don't have any plots in mind at the moment, however, I am very open to ideas. In fact, I am craving these fandoms so much that I'm willing to roleplay pretty much anything. Romance, angst, slice of life, etc. etc...
Yes, I am desperate.

A few things about me:
- I can play both male and female characters
- Usually I prefer playing canon characters, but I'm flexible
- FxM, MxM, FxF - I like them all!
- I try to post at least once a day
- I can double
- I have no problem with gore
- Swearing is completely fine by me
- I like to chat OOC =P
- I only roleplay on this site
- I will not roleplay or do anything that's against the site rules

Rules!
It'll be quick, I promise.

- No one-liners. Please. I don't expect a novel, but 2 paragraphs or more would be pretty neat
- No god-modding
- I'm not a grammar nazi, typoes happen, but please use punctuation and have decent grammar
- If you lose interest in the rp, let me know. I won't bite~
- Contribute to the story! Share ideas! A one-sided roleplay is no fun!
- And most importantly, I want you to have fun, too. If there's anything that's bothering you, talk to me! =)

Phew! You made it past the rules? Great! Glad you're still here!

So! If you're interested, please post below or shoot me a PM!
You have ideas for a plot and/or ships? Even better! Let me know!

Hi there! I'm interested in rping with you!

Hello there! I'd be really interested in roleplaying something Fallout-related with you!

I do already have a whole bunch of OCs in that universe, that being a rather sardonic male assaultron by the name of Click, a calm and collected Glowing One called Alistair, a sassy and upbeat human who grew up in said Glowing One's care called Gwen(dolyn), and Adrien, a shy non-feral ghoul. I'd prefer to play one of those, or hell, all of them even, since I have already developed them to some extent (Click has been developed the most) but I will gladly adjust my existing characters or create a new character if that is so desired, however I am very hesitant in playing canon characters in this particular universe.

I'm open to any plots and typically write 2-3 paragraphs in responses!

Would be delighted to hear from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back