Opinion Pop Tarts

Favorite Pop Tart?

• Brown Sugar Cinnamon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Some Other Trash Pastry

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
PenguinFox said:
Eat sand or eat BSC? What's the difference? Sand probably has less calories at least.
Get out of here. You're probably one of those people who likes that horrid Strawberry flavor

Last edited by a moderator:
PenguinFox said:
All I'm saying is brown sugar cinnamon taste like sand to me. There are plenty of other flavors that are way better. To say BSC is the best is outrageous. I don't care if you do like, it's even still not the best. S'mores, Hot Fudge Sundae, Red Velvet, Chocolate Chip. These are all way better than nasty BSC. Just sayin'. #Don'tHateThePlayerHateTheBSC
Ouch. That really hurt. I feel the pain bUT LOOK AT THE POLL. NUMBERS DON'T LIE. YOU LOSE! THIS IS FORESHADOWING TO EVERY ARGUMENT WE EVER HAVE. YOU LOSE. lol jk love you

McMajestic said:
Ouch. That really hurt. I feel the pain bUT LOOK AT THE POLL. NUMBERS DON'T LIE. YOU LOSE! THIS IS FORESHADOWING TO EVERY ARGUMENT WE EVER HAVE. YOU LOSE. lol jk love you
*Makes five more accounts and votes against you*

Last edited by a moderator:
JokerValentine said:
Get out of here. You're probably one of those people who likes that horrid Strawberry flavor
I actually don't really like any of the fruit flavors.

McMajestic said:
Girl, you haven't taken a stats class. A sample size of 14? That's not enough data to be even remotely close to relevant.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]*Makes five more accounts and votes as against you*

[/QUOTE]
This guy ^ he knows whats up.

ChronosCoded said:
IM SORRY, I JUST WANTED THE POLL TO BE FAIR. BESIDES, YOURE STILL WINNING BY TWO VOTES
YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME

McMajestic said:
WHO CHANGED THEIR VOTE NO I'M GOING TO CRY
Someone who knows the truth

ChronosCoded said:
IM SORRY, I JUST WANTED THE POLL TO BE FAIR. BESIDES, YOURE STILL WINNING BY TWO VOTES
Welcome to the right side brother

Users who are viewing this thread

Back