• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Polygamy

nomuseneeded

Hey, Ren here. I'm a 23-year-old female in EST. I like to RP third person past tense multi-para and hope that you do too. I'm willing to double to give us two of the three people involved, but I'm also fine with you playing two of them or there being three roleplayers. If you message me, please tell me which one you want.

Obviously, there's a lot of ways this could go. Here's a list of things that interest me. They may be set up for two, but we can get a third in there:

-Professor x Student
-Demon x Angel
-Demon x Human
-Angel x Human
-Angel x Devil
-Angel x AntiChrist
-Cult Victim x Other Cult Victim
-Criminal x Cop
-Werewolf x Werewolf
-Werewolf x Mortal
-Coffee Shop
-Mortal x Ghost
-Open x Closeted
-Reaper x Immortal
-Time Traveler x Regular person
-Post-Apocolypse
-Soulmate x Soulmate
-Lost Loved Ones
-Drug Addict x Drug addict
-Drug Addict x Sober
-Mental Disorders
-Detective x Detective
-Detective x Serial Killer
-Witches/Wizards
-Experiment x Scientist

I am willing to play a culture where polygamy is normal, but I am more open to playing something more modern-day, where it isn't unheard of but is certainly possible. Maybe any time from the 1900s on if someone wants something historical. Please tell me what you're interested in, and I'll find a third person if that's how you want to do it! Also, I want to play at least one male.

Thanks guys! PM me please if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back