• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [POLL]Which of the two seems more interesting?

Which of the two seems more interesting for an RP?

• Total voters

GreenIV

Moderately Cool
Hi! I've recently had a small burst of inspiration recently when going back to play SCP Containment Breach as well as Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (PMD), thus I'm curious as to who would be interested in joining an RP bashed around either of those fandoms. My general idea for the PMD one is to basically recreate a PMD game via roleplay, where there'd be 'x' number of exploration teams of two, each player having their own Pokemon or so. There'd be specific guidelines I'd make for learning new moves and evolving as well as dungeons, combat, etc. TLDR Explorers of Sky via forum posts.

For the SCP one, I have a bit less thought in it. I'd either have an even split of researchers/guards and SCPs or pure SCPs or pure humans. I'm thinking the whole thing will be based around a super strong antagonist which the group(s) will be initially too weak to stand to, but gain strength over time. In the event I go both teams, it'd basically be a tug of war. Or maybe they'd find some kind of cooperation. It'd mostly be depending on the characters and how it just plays out.

Anyway, just looking for what's interesting. Thank you for your time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back