• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Polarity Stones/OOC

Main
Here
NeonFlow NeonFlow Hey random question but what are the races opinions of each other?
*Also talks shit*
The elves are snobby toward other races, believing themselves the best.

Elves and dwarfs are generally still bitter at each other for the many wars they have fought each other in.

Humans and dwarfs are pretty much on great terms,

The humans are a mixed bag, some love all the other races, some are just racist pricks.

The skyracers have no drastic opinions, they prefer judging a individual, not their race.

NeonFlow NeonFlow About how high is the crime rate in most cities? In particular, theivery?

Some cities more then others, as for Barrak I’d say the crime is somewhat notable. Pickpockets and muggers being the most common.

most cities and towns have crime about. Thieves are usually punished severely, losing a hand or their life.

As for organised crime,
The shadow guild is a network of individuals who employ skilled criminals for jobs.

No need to say sorry, I was just wondering if I should clean up the CS page and stuff.

If you want I can give you a hand

Okay, what ideas do you have in mind? I admit I'm scatterbrained right now, so I can probably use the help.

Okay, what ideas do you have in mind? I admit I'm scatterbrained right now, so I can probably use the help.
How about writing him traveling to the city, maybe he heard what the skyrace are talking about at the bottom of their home saying people need to find their own way.

If he goes to a bar in Barrak he’ll get into a party (that every playing character will/can join) to get into that crashed island.

How about writing him traveling to the city, maybe he heard what the skyrace are talking about at the bottom of their home saying people need to find their own way.

If he goes to a bar in Barrak he’ll get into a party (that every playing character will/can join) to get into that crashed island.
Thanks. That helps a lot, actually.

My bad, it’s been a while since I made a group rp.
I’m working on being a bit easier to read and understand

I seem to finally be making progress with a post.
It’s fine if you wanna call it quits, I’m thinking of deleting it all and giving it a do over to advertise again.

Try and make it a bit more accessible

Okay, it's done. It's not very long and there's very little dialogue, but I think I did pretty good.

You know, it's about gonna get real ugly when an elf joins the party with that dwarf.

Last edited:
Some good old fashion tension between characters always makes a story better ;D
You know, it's about gonna get real ugly when an elf joins the party with that dwarf.
Finally. I had no clue how to start.

I’m thinking I’ll scrap this and write something better. Whatever I finish with will basically be what this rp tried to be but hopefully a bit more easy to start and more interest, if you want me to tag you when it’s done just say so

Users who are viewing this thread

Back