• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ❥Pola&Sasil Mythical Creatures Academy [Still ACCEPTING]

Which role play idea would you join?

• Reach for the Stars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • To Fight For Our Lives

• Both~ I'm awesome like that!

• Total voters
LeSoraAmari said:
Yeeeus! I'm glad to be apart of your wonderful idea~
The life of a thread stalker is going well too ^o^ xD
Heh! I love thread stalking, I end up liking random posts and people are probably like "The heck?" xD Alright, I'm gonna hit the hay. :) Thanks for displaying your interest! Good night~

CrimsonEclipse said:
Okay then. Good luck to you guys.
Hi! When you mentioned the first role play, were you referring to Fight for Our Lives? It was 4 in the morning and I was completely out of it. Lol I thought you meant the band one. If it's the former, then we're going to start it soon and you're welcome to apply!

Sorry I took a while to get back to you. Still interested in Fight for our lives, if my hands aren't tied I'd love to join up! :) Either way, best of luck with your stories. Great ideas.

My dears! It's been long but thank you for waiting. To Fight For Our Lives is finally up! @Sasil will be the main GM and I will be the helper or well co-GM. LOL Anyways, here is the link for those who are interested and I will also tag you on the OOC.

I know! It looks like there's a whole bunch of reading to do but it's not bad! I promise. Thank you for your interest and have fun applying~

Detailed - To Fight For Our Lives | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back