• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ❥Pola&Sasil Mythical Creatures Academy [Still ACCEPTING]

Which role play idea would you join?

• Reach for the Stars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • To Fight For Our Lives

• Both~ I'm awesome like that!

• Total voters

Polaris.

Creator Of My Own Twisted World
tumblr_lmhnw4NGFQ1qim7jao1_500.gif

Hi everyone! Polaris here. Now that summer is almost coming to an end for me but I'm stuck at home with a lot of time on my hand. So why not start a new role play! Most of these role plays are developed my friend and I while we were bored and trying to find something to spice up our summer or life routine. We have taken bits of ideas from here and there so you may feel like some of the tidbits are similar to some of the movies you've watched before like...ahem Harry Potter maybe?

Anyways! Pack up your bags and join me on these wonderful journeys of friends.

⚔ To Fight For Our Lives ☭

DO you F I G H T to live? or. DO you L I V E to fight?

tumblr_inline_ne2crxnSKO1s6lw3t.gif

Unknown to the humans for centuries, Mythical c-r-e-a-t-u-r-e-s of our childhood have stayed hidden in the lands humans dare {n o t} to venture. These creatures of your nightmares found ways to prosper without ever having to deal with the greedy ways humans live. While some live among them hidden and enjoy the same technology, others have clans in places humans dare not to explore .

This goes for each different creature; they
lived with their own, not trifling with others. For hatred has split them apart, causing them to not able to cooperate one another.

Now, a diplomatic institute has been created to make these troubles
disappear and have the creatures unite for a unknown threat is attacking their very existence. The humans have grown powerful, and with their fear of the unknown they have wiped out an entire race. Known as the bloodsuckers, Vampires who lived among the humans are now gone as a warning as well as a test. Now those that remain must be prepared to attack and defend their lives.

With things on
edg-e, and w-ar com-ing, the headmaster of the new school sends out letters allowing only few of the brightest and most qualified of each race to participate in the school. To master each of their skills and discipline themselves for danger lingers ahead. But that is not the only thing the school hopes to achieve, their goal is to unite and solve the differences among the mythical creatures.

So,

Take a stand together or everything might just fall

fall

...........................................ap-art.

For Races and more Info:
Click Here!

⋆✩ ☆ Reach for the Stars ◄

S h o o t For the m o o n so even if you miss, you'll land among the s t a r s ~Brown.

what-do-you-wish-for-at-night---gif.gif

T h r e e Y e a r s A g o ...

...the band ‘
Fake Beauty ‘ first made their debut into a world where the media, music, and anything related to music had been ban-ned, and replaced by tech-nology. It was by the continuous rebelling of young musicians and music lovers that finally pushed the government to do something about the whole decision.

S o ...

... with much reluctance, a company was made specifically for this case called
Minus Entertainment, a manager was hired, and six young, musically talented adults were recruited to form a band.

That band held all of those people that wanted music back’s chance of ever getting their
wish for the deal was that if the band ends up {succeeding} and becomes successful in the releasing of their albums, all media, music and entertainment activities will start again.

N o w, t h r e e y e a r l a t e r...

...the world is once again filled with the liveliness of music thanks to the succession of ‘Fake Beauty. ‘

However, that was all just the
b-e-g-i-n-n-i-n-g. For now that they aren’t the only band and their popularity have risen through the roof, they will have to deal with rivalries, their fans, rumors, and the busy, loaded schedules of theirs.

And to make things worse, they are thrust into a
reality TV show to appeal to the fans. This new reality TV shows require them to revive a lifeless coffee shop. The bandmates that lived and thrived on music must figure out a way to use their talents, looks, and 'marketing skills ' to run this shop, earn money, and try to not kill each other. And to make it more interesting, every week, they receive Task Cards which are goals they have to accomplish by the end of the week.

@Sasil Phew it's finally done!

We have one fantasy and one slice of life/modern idea. ;D Let us know which one you guys like!

Hey guys! Double post here but it would be great if you could post your interest as well as vote so it's easier to tag you when the thread is created. ;D Thanks!

So so awesome Sasil. (<3)(<3)(<3) I've never done Fantasy on here and To Fight For Our Lives requires some reading and dedication so hopefully things work out.

Yes well it will. We must just believe! Perhaps we just need some pixie dust to lure in people interested.

Oh I should let everyone know that once we have 5 people interested in To Fight For Our Lives before we will post the OOC threat as well as more information.

So come on people! Show some interest! It'll be fun I full heart-fully believe it!

ShyEra said:
Interest interest - in both. Already cast my vote. Tag me in anything you set up!
Thank you for your interest! We will let you know once we set it up!

[QUOTE="Myrrh Scented]I really like Reach for the Stars! It's a really interesting idea and I would be 100% down to be involved in it.

[/QUOTE]
Awesomeeee! I'll tag you once we create the thread.

LeSoraAmari said:
I'm really interested in both of these!
I've cast my vote~
Woo! Thank you! Shall tag you once either is up! <3

Last edited by a moderator:
FirePolaris said:
Thank you for your interest! We will let you know once we set it up!
Awesomeeee! I'll tag you once we create the thread.

Woo! Thank you! Shall tag you once either is up! <3
I'm already psyching myself up for this!

Hey guys! Just brief updates but I'll get started on the thread sometime today and tomorrow at the latest. @Sasil will make To Fight for Our Lives and I'll make Reach for the Stars to make our lives easier. We'll tag everyone since it does seem like we have more than five people interested. Thanks again for voting!

Rock on!

I'm very excited for this to start ^o^

I'm going to start thinking of ideas for a character xD

Yay for both options~

I've already got an idea for a character bouncing around in my head. I'm planning on making him a Jim Morrison-type in demeanor.

Jim Morrison is so great, this will be fun~

I'm thinking of making my character a firebrand. After all, everyone needs a little bit of passion in their lives <3

LoveLures said:
I really like To Fight For Our Lives, though I may not be able to participate, for I have a lot of excess schoolwork.
I understand, thank you for your interest though. :) Means our plot is not so bad after all LOL.

Alright, I just want to gauge everyone's interest in To Fight For Our Lives. It's a Fantasy role play basically about different types of mystical beasts living together in an Academy. They must try to forget their differences and learn to work together to save themselves and their future. That's pretty much the gist of it. So I'm going to tag everyone who voted for both or for this role play. This role play will be fairly big 8-10 people so we will allow doubling but I believe @Sasil will determine the rest whenever she's free.

@Raerae @LeSoraAmari @Myrrh Scented @ShyEra @Carmelita

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back