• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokémon! (´∀`)

e v i

just a girly doing her best
Roleplay Type(s)
Hiya! Just a random craving of mine. I think it's because I saw a Pokémon logo at some store, and I was like, "aw."

Anywho! Just some real quick rules/regulations to read and see if we'd be compatible as partners.

。 This a partnership! You have to chat with me! I guess I've never been a fan of the whole "stuffy-and-communicates-just-for-the-roleplay" kind of partner. I like to talk and meet new people! If you don't want to talk, maybe we aren't right for each other.

。 I really like intelligent responses to my posts. Not a fan of the kind of partners that kind of dismiss my posts and steer the plot in a weird fucking direction. I take the time to get to know your characters, to take great interest in them, to write and consider them in my posts, so pleeeaaase do the same.

。 At least two paragraphs a post. At least.

。 For posting frequency, I can fluctuate, but I usually get in a post daily or every two days! Sometimes, even multiple posts a day. I won't ask the same of you, to get posts in daily or every two days I mean, but I would appreciate a couple of posts a week at least. That'd be nice!

。 If you read all of these, tell me your favorite color in the PM you send me!

。 I don't mind cursing or dark elements in a roleplay at all. If you get to know me, I become a little sailor, if you know what I mean.

。 I do love character sheets and multiple characters, so expect to do those!

。 Be flexible. You can do it! I'd prefer partners who can play male and female and be okay w/ homosexual relationships.

。 Speaking of which, I can do MxM, MxF, and FxF! No problem! And this is important: I don't do that dom/sub seme/uke stuff. Or, at least, I don't decide immediately what preferences my character has when I create them. So, just be sure to be versatile. <3

And as for the plot:
For these types of roleplays, I would totally love for four friends to grow up in some small town, and each find out they have their own pokemon and set out on a journey together. I don't care which region(played all the games, not trying to brag ohohoho), and once again, romance is a must inside the friend group. Building on this, they could have a rival group(which would require a lot of character playing) who is maybe on the edge of being villains? I think it would be very interesting, especially for the romance part. Someone in the rival group could be in love with someone in the friend group. Anyway, depends on what my partner wants.

PM me! And don't forget rule #5!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back