Pokemon! Who's your favorite?

5. Relicanth

4. Marowak

3. Mightyena

2. Aggron

1. Cranidos

I love fossil pokemon, hence Cranidos at the top and Relicanth. While it is not a fossil per se, it is a "living fossil." Most of my favorites are Hoenn because I started off at Gen 3

Gotta go with the og, the first pokemon I ever chose back when I first got Red: Squirtle! (who I named bubbles) My second choice would have to be Scizor

All Pokemon Are Good Pokemon, and I stand by that!

That being said, my favorite is actually Lickilicky haha~

tumblr_ma20clBNqP1qd87hlo1_500.gif

My fav.. is Sableye.. I feel that twitchy rock goblin on a personal level.. Other than Sableye, I really love Parasect! Honestly, anything inspired by cordyceps fungi, or fungi in general, is going to end up with me as a massive fan. And you really can't Not love Parasect's cute little dead eyes..

milkmold said:
My fav.. is Sableye.. I feel that twitchy rock goblin on a personal level..
Aaaayyyyyy sableye!!! Its Amie animations are so creepy and wonderful.

After sableye though... probably... every ghost type ever? Specifically froslass! What a cutie. I love its weird little arms and how they're connected to its... uh, skull? It's great.

Oooh, this is a really tough question, considering that Pokemon basically kick started my career in gaming. i could make an entire list of Pokemon that I consider to be "Favorites" based on personal experience alone, but I'll just list a few i should just mention.

In no particular order, we have:

Chandelure (Usual Nickname: Diabelle)

Most people, when they see this Pokemon for the first time, think "Really, Gamefreak? a chandalier?" but i thought "HOLY CRAP THIS THING IS GONNA F****** MURDER ME!!!!!!!!" mainly because I first encountered it against Shauntal. Before I "Got Gud" as some would say. In retrospect, though, entering the B/W elite 4 with a team of Pokemon that were still around level 37-39 was probably an awful idea. I still don't know how i managed to win. Ah, the wonders of Ignorance~ Either way, after that whole debacle, i decided to start over, and actually train my Pokemon that time, and caught a Litwick. then I discovered the beauty of a pokemon with a base special attack of 145. so many Pokemon and trainers died in the gleeful rampage that day. Fun times.

Meganium (Usual Nickname: Power Flower)

any one reading this list Might think "What is up with this guy's choice of Pokemon? first a Chandelier and now the absolute worst starer in existence?" and to that I say WRONG!! Anyone who was ever stupid enough to use The Chickorita line in Pokemon Reborn (like Me) will know that this thing kicks untold amounts of ass and looks fabulous while doing so. a bit of context here: Pokemon Reborn is an RPGMxp Pokemon fangame absolutely Notorious for it's difficulty, as well as field effects that give various boosts and debuffs to different attacks and abilities. because of this, Nature Power is a surprisingly useful attack. and guess who has the PERFECT stats for using Nature Power literally anywhere? Meganium of course! Hell, I use Meganium more than i do my Speed Boost Blaziken in that game solely because of how well it uses Nature Power.

Butterfee (Usual Nickname: EXODIA)

Mwhahahahahahahahaahaha!!!!!!!!! Beware everyone!!!!!!!!!! 'Tis the Butterfly of DOOM!!!! When it flaps it's wings, it rends flesh from Mon's Bones!!! When it thinks, it turns those Bones to Dust!!! None Can stand to the might of compound eyes+Sleep Powder!!!!!!! I have soloed entire teams with just a "Puny" Butterfly! NEVER underestimate Butterflies!

Arcanine (Usual Nickname: Felix)

Ah, Arcanine. A Trainer's best friend. In every Pokemon game where it's available, i use it. even if there are "batter" options, I am so familiar with the usage of Arcanine (and by extension, Growlithe) that it always fids a way onto my team, no matter what.

Galvantula (Usual Nickname: Gelini)

It's so adorable!!!! I can just hug it all day!! and Compound eyes+Thunder is nothing to sneeze at either. the nickname actually comes from a misspelt "Gemini" but i decide to just stick with it. not much else i can say. It kicks tons of ass, and is absolutly adorable.

Crobat (Usual Nickname: Alucard or Remillia depending on Gender)

Just look at it's majestic form. It's beautiful. At least, when compared to Golbat. absurd amounts of speed combined with acceptable amounts of offensive prowess, combined with a surprisingly large move pool, combined with an awesome design, what reason is there to not use Crobat?

Golurk (Usual Nickname: Gurren or Gundam, depending on if I'm a Real Robot or Super Robot mood)

I am a big fan of Mecha Anime. this thing is basically a Mecha, but as a Pokemon. what more do I need to say?

Blastoise (Usual nickname: Tank)

You will always love your first starter. My first starter was Squirtle, when I booted up Pokemon Fire Red for the first time. whenever someone mentions offhandedly something about Pokemon, I don't think Lucario or Pikachu or Charizard (F*** Charizard) or what have you. No, I think of Blastoise every time someone mentions Pokemon, because Blastoise defined Pokemon for me, and NOTHING will ever change that.

So there you have it.

Pokemon~!

My top five favorite Pokemon would be along the lines of:

5. Zoroark

4. Honchkrow

3. Piplup

2. Lucario

1. Chatot <-- He's adorable, not to mention fun in competitive. What can I say?

My favorite legendary: Hands-down It's gotta be Darkrai. He's misunderstood and looks amazing.
Gotta be happy with that Darkrai distribution~!

1. sandslash

2. flareon (so squishy but so adorable???)

3. raichu

4. alakazam

5. gengar

when i play i pick one of my favs (consider them my chosen starter if you will) and then surround myself with sweepers and tanks.

also
@DiamondJack do you play pokemmo? o:

My top 5 Pokémon

I will admit, part of the reason these are my top favorite is based on their appearance, but I also like the way they play.

1. Haunter

250px-093Haunter.png

Favorite Move: Dream Eater or Dark Pulse

2. Umbreon

latest

Favorite Move: Synchronoise

3. Alakazam

65-Alakazam.png

Favorite Move: Focus Punch

4. Arcanine
latest

Favorite Move: Extreme Speed

5. Gengar

250px-094Gengar.png

Favorite Move: Dream Eater or Shadow Ball

Last edited by a moderator:

Kyurem (Draco)

I had two Kyurems, the first was in Pokemon Black and instantly became one of my favorites. It was so close to level 100 but was gone when I replayed through Black. The second was in White 2 and I didn't really like White Kyurem, even though I liked Reshiram more than Zekrom, so I kept my Kyurem seperated from my Reshiram. When I went to California for Easter one year, I was able to use wifi at my Uncle Dan's house and traded my Reshiram for a Zekrom and fell in love with Black Kyurem, I still have Draco to this day. Draco was also the first to reach level 100.

Hydreigon (Heads)

When I played through Black 2, I caught a Deino after the main game and trained it to see what it evolved into, although I was pretty sure it evolved into Hydreigon. I loved what it became into and it was one of the first Pokemon to get to level 100, along with Draco.

Jirachi (Star girl)

Now this one is a bit weird. I had a dream when I was 4 years old of this girl about my age at the time who needed to get to space or somewhere, and I was the only one who would help her for some reason. I remember she looked like a Jirachi with the top half of a star on her head, and that dream I remember I had before I had ever played a 3rd gen or forward Pokemon game, and I also remember we were being chased by people who looked like the combines from Half-Life, before I heard that Nintendo wasn't the only people who made video games (and just because they aren't they only ones, doesn't mean they're not the best ones.) I remember when she finally got to leave, she gave me a blanket with stars on it. I knew I would be a gamer when I found out about Jirachi and Half-Life, and Jirachi has stayed my favorite for the longest time, despite being challenged and sometimes overthrown from it's spot on my favorite list on some occasion. Though the bad part about Jirachi is that I can't obtain it.

Kanto: Raichu

Johto: Feraligatr

Hoen( I think that is how it is spelled): Meganium

Sinnoh: Luxray

Unova: Serperioir

Kalos: Shiny Ylveltal

Omg, I love Pokemon!!! xD here's my list :3

5. Jirachi

4. Ampharos

3. Gallade

2. Gardevoir

1. Feraligatr and Totodile! :D