Pokemon! Who's your favorite?

Mega Venusaur is a great tank, I prefer offensive Megas, Mega Beedrill being my favorite mega, but I've always wanted to make a Mega Venusaur team, but I don't really like OU, UU is where it's at.

No nicknames because I nickname Pokemon like Projared (Sounding out syllables/choosing random letters until I get something semi-interesting).

vulpix_245884.jpg

Vulpix is one of my favourite Pokemon when it comes purely down to looks - Unfortunately, it and Ninetales aren't exactly that strong competitively. Still, this adorable little furball holds a place in my heart.~

doublade_by_kuranocat-d6xl9sy.png

When it comes to serious Pokemon, I like Doublade. Doesn't even have to be Aegislash - I like Doublade just the way it is. Besides, this way I can call it Kirito if I feel like it.

Additional Facts

Favorite Type: Dragon

Favorite Region: Johto

Favorite Game: Pokemon X/Y

Favorite Team Evil: Team Rocket

Favorite Spin-off Game: Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia

Favorite Legendary: Dialga

20101216134118!Makomo%27s_Munna.png

I've recently taken a liking to Munna.

I wanted to do a Munna-only run for Black/White... but sadly realized that this isn't possible because Munna is not a stand-out Psychic type.

I play way too much pokemon. My top 5 favourites would be:

1. Aron's ENTIRE evolutionary line

2. Leafeon

3. Tyranitar

4. Gyarados

5. Tentacruel that I always lovingly name Cthulhu

Here are my top five favorite Pokémon!

5. Delphox - This final stage evolution of Fenniken finally broke the Fire/Fighting-type Starters streak that started in Gen 3.

4. Greninja - A ninja treefrog. What's more to say?

3. Gyarados - I had one take out Lance's three Dragonites in a row with Ice Fang in my HeartGold playthrough!

2. Ho-Oh - When I first saw it at the end of the first episode of the anime version, I wondered what it could be. It was the first sign that Pokémon will expand beyond the the 150 kinds in Gen 1.

1. Charizard - When I finally got it in my FireRed playthrough, it was a dream come true for me! I love the dragon-like Fire/Flying-type and was happy to see it improve over the years!

Dark and Fairy types tie for my favorite Type!

DiamondJack said:
Mega Venusaur is a great tank, I prefer offensive Megas, Mega Beedrill being my favorite mega, but I've always wanted to make a Mega Venusaur team, but I don't really like OU, UU is where it's at.
I prefer to play vgc rules, I think it's a bit more balanced

Politoed, is forever and always my favorite. Mamoswine is a very close second though, I just love those two.

I love charmander, he is the cutest of them all and he is orange I rename him flame every time I play and just go ham with him plus his evolutions are classic and badass.

*cracks knuckles*

Alright! Plagued's favorite Pokemon!

5. Reuniclus

579.gif

Male - Lucius

Female - Mira

I don't know what about it that I love so much, but it's just so darned cute! I just want to give it a big hug for being such an awesome little cutie pie!

4. Lucario

448.gif

Male - Equinox

Female - Lulu

It's been a favorite of mine ever since I started, which was with my first game being Diamond. My awesome little telepathic Anubis doggie!

3. Flygon

330.gif

Male - Phantom

Female - Jade

Another cutie, but this one's so kickass! It's just pure awesome. A Ground/Dragon that roams the desert skies. Its goggles are so amusing to me.

2. Hydreigon

635.gif

Male - Renegade

Female - (n/a)

Who wouldn't a satanic dragon offspring of Girantina? It's even a pseudo-legendary for Arceus' sake! Little mouths for hands as well? Plus it's plain cute, especially with those little heads.

1. Gengar

094.gif

Male - Rokoure

Female - (n/a)

A haunting creature that began as a simple ball of cold purple gas, only to soon become a devilish monster that haunts and eats your dreams! I love it; it's so morbid and awesome, staring into your soul with those merciless and sadistic bleeding red eyes....

Additional Facts

Favorite Type: Ghost/Dragon

Favorite Region: Sinnoh

Favorite Game: Pokemon Silver/SoulSilver

Favorite Team Evil: Team Magma

Favorite Spin-off Game: Pokemon Conquest

Favorite Legendary: Yveltal

Gardevoir, for several reasons. Then with gen 6 I felt in love with Sylveon.

And I miss Misty... Favorite Character of the show is Cynthia!

And best Pokemon game to me is Pokemon Crystal, who just had few more features then gold and silver...but it introduced the first playable female pokemon trainer!

My favorite Pokemon? Well, it goes like this.

5. Togekiss

4.Greninja

3. Crawdaunt

2. Blaziken

1. Raichu

My top two always change between the two. Also, my favorite legendary would have to be Rayquaza.

Favorite pokemon? Hmm. That would have to be:

5. Milotic

4. Sylveon

3. Sceptile

2. Ninetails

1. Absol

Absol has always been my favorite. The misunderstood 'destruction' pokemon. Beautiful. c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back