Pokemon! Who's your favorite?

I can't pick ONE favorite or rank my favorites really, they are all so good! Zoroark, Arcanine, Ninetales, Luxray, Malamar, Alakazam, Aegislash, Yanmega, Gardevoir, Mightyena, Pangoro, I could go on for a while. P.S. is the reference intentional with Aegislash named Heathcliff?

1 & 2

(Tie for first place)

Mudkip (And all the evolutions)

250px-258Mudkip.png

Piplup (And all the evolutions)

200px-393Piplup.png

They're tied because both of them were one of the first starters I ever had... However my memory is atrocious and I can not remember which of the two was my absolute first. (> :P )

(Excluding my first experience with Pokemon ever, playing Ruby with someone elses team)

Either way I always really liked water types and have been prone to choose them as starters because of these two and because of my very initial experiences of the game.

(Underwater running through seaweed not knowing how the hell to play (8)) like a boss )

Vulpix

1891638-037vulpix.png

I remember as a young kid watching pokemon and being jealous of Brock for his Vulpix. I like the evolution as well. Though I can't say why I liked it. I suppose when I was young I thought of it as cute. The pet I always wanted.

But I've never had a vulpix in game ( O.o )

Milotic

200px-350Milotic.png

One of the hardest pokemon for me to get, can't help but feel great once you finally get one.

I loved my sweet little Milotic (:3)

Electabuzz

200px-125Electabuzz.png

Were you expecting a little anecdote on why? Well there is none, you were wrong. Wrong.

I mean it. I can like a pokemon just to like it, I don't need a reason!

I used to have pokemon marbles, his marble was my first and I lost him last. My life isn't centered around pokemon at all. Don't judge me. I swear to Arceus I'm not fucking obsessed!

Bonus - Legendary

Shaymin

200px-492Shaymin.png

200px-492BShaymin.png

No real backstory on this, honest. Just always liked Shaymin. I suppose I wonder/love how something so cute can because something so badass. Definitely underrated. I also really enjoy 'Shaymin's movie'.

Giratina and the Sky Warrior ( :P )

Oh gosh...there's several, and I couldn't possible put them in order of preference...

I'm very fond of Dragons. I really love Ninetales, Absol, Umbreon, Espeon, Walrein...

The list goes on and on.

My favorite pokemon is Torchic because its Pokedex entry word for word says:

"Torchic has a place inside its body where it keeps its flame. Give it a hug - it will be glowing with warmth. This Pokémon is covered all over by a fluffy coat of down."

It is a ginger fire bird, and I am a ginger with a phoenix tattoo. I used to always give my torchic an everstone whenever I'd play my Sapphire game.

My favorite I'd say is Cyndaquil, but I have a huge list of favorites like Absol, Umbreon (especially shiny), Cubone, it's a long list.

I don't know why, but when I was younger, I used to really love Garchomp. Don't know why it was such a great favorite, but I guess it's because I really loved Dragon-Types? I even trained one to Lv.100 and used him over every other Pokemon. Bad choice, but I still love it.

Not a problem, I have two of the things, don't know where I got the second one though... Wondertrade is kind to me sometimes.

My top three are Hoppip and Eevee and Piplup. My favorite type is water and my least favorite is grass. I have never owned a Nintendo/Game freak made Pokemon game.

This would be deemed as quite a difficult choice to settle upon. My most favorable pokémon are: Lugia, Totodile, Yveltal, Empoleon, and Tepig.

My top 5 would have to be

5. Slowking

4. Victreebell

3. Manectric

2. Crobat

1. SPOINK!

Favorite type: Poison (somewhat obviously)

I love Pokemon X, and I'm super into the meta xD Se Jun's Pachirisu for the win!

Isamalthea said:
Oh gosh...there's several, and I couldn't possible put them in order of preference...
I'm very fond of Dragons. I really love Ninetales, Absol, Umbreon, Espeon, Walrein...

The list goes on and on.
Oohhh I love Walrein too... He'd be close up there too

AuxAcid said:
Arbok, but maybe that's because I'm a poison type fanboy. My second favorite would have to be Pidgeot, I always loved the design with it's serious demeanor. I'm like that way with all the 2nd stage starter birds, except for Unfezant. I don't know why, just it's overall design doesn't grab me, but I do think it's clever that they made gender differences.
I respect poison trainers immensely, especially is you can bring down mega garchomp with earthquake. Mega Venusaur w/ Toxic, Venoshock, Leech seed, Protect is a force to be reckoned with

Users who are viewing this thread

Back