Idea Pokemon Wedlocke Rp Idea

Archdemon

Some random dude on the Internet
So this is basically me sharing this idea I've had. I don't think I'll actually gm this rp or quest styled rp. If anyone wants to use this, go ahead, you can credit me or not i don't care too much.

So the idea is based off of this form of challenge called a Wedlocke in those Pokemon games which a lot of us love dearly. So the idea is that the players are the Pokemon in this scenario and the gm is kinda like the trainer. The Pokemon team is split up into 3 pairs consisting of one female and one male. The idea is to have a unique team without having duplicate Pokemon or legendaries. Seems simple? Well this is a challenge so sometimes it isn't.

The combat rules goes like this. If you have a Pokemon out attacking the enemy, you can only switch out to the Pokemon it is paired with kinda like a tag team. If one faint, the partner must fight by themselves. Also if a Pokemon faints, they are treated as dead and will be gone forever. The Pokemon in the pair who isn't dead must be paired up with a new Pokemon.

That is pretty much the idea. Like I said I don't care too much if people want to use it or even change the rules up a bit. This is just me giving people something new and challenging to do in an Rp format.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back