• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon US/UM with Evergreen with twissts

Raven

Raven hugs her back as she listens to her honchcrow crow back to the small girl. She raises an eyebrow about her moving and gently grabs her arm, " I am gonna borrow her..." she tells her friends as she drags her a bit away to talk to the girl. "... You move away? Your father told us you died!" she informs the girl and blinks when she sees her teary-eyed. "....Your father lied to her.." She growls as she hugs her again to calm her down.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

when at kiawes house his parents wre so happy that he brought a girl even his baby sister was interrogating the woman. 'Miss what your name?" she asked and chrissy smiled "Oh im chrissy.." Mimo smiled "Sou dating my big brother?" chrissy blushed red and looked away shyly and tried to ajust her glasses. "Ummm d-d-dear. love just doesnt spawn over night" mimo pouts "Yes it does! Pa said that if you see lovedic kissing your soulmates!" that was when chrissy remembered her mantine surfing to akala. she locked eyes wih kiawe and that was when she saw the rare sight. blushhing red she gently excused herself to go outside wit watch the taros and miltanks. Mallow blinks "Mimo i think you broke her."

Kiwae

Kiwae's face was beet red and he wasn't sure what to say to his parents. He gave this look off 'I am going to get you' before walking off to contemplate what just happened. He remembers seeing the luvdisc kiss at the beach at the same time as Chrissy but didn't think it meant them being together. He ran a hand through his hair as he walked into the forest.

Noriko
Noriko was cackling after Kiwae left on his walk around the forest. she couldn't stop the situation was hilarious. She has never seen her confident cousin turn into a completely shy dork in mere seconds. She was going to remember this day for as long as she lives and will never let him hear the end of it. Aww, I should have taken a picture... She pouts a bit in disappointment.

Eve

The mysterious lady and her Driftloom are waiting outside the house filming the miltanks grazing the field. She didn't notice Kiwae leaving as she focuses on getting some nice shots of the pink cow pokemon. She felt something press against her legs and looks down to see a baby miltank pushing a bottle of moo moo against her leg while also trying to get her attention. She smiles as she kneels down and pets the pokemon. "Thank you, little one" She smiles softly.

"Miltank!" The baby went adorably as the lady pets her head happily with a smile on its face.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Last edited:
chrissy smiled as some miltank try to comfort her and a man tried to comfort her and not knowing kiawe or Raven was nearby tried to make a move until someone says "Hey arent you one of team skulls members!" then he gets up and leaves and says "Later werido ill meet you next time at the white day festival" she blinks and looks at kiawe

Raven

Raven took a sip of her bottle of water as she watched the mystery boy flirt with Chrissy. Guy has more spine than the other guy... She thought as she watch Kiwae's face go from 'what the hell is this guy doing?' to what she is guessing to 'I don't know how to make chocolates' Classic guy fear. She chuckles in amusement as Kiwae excuses himself and runs into the house.
---
Kiwae
"Noriko!" Kiwae calls his cousin as he looks around the room.

His mom peeks in from the kitchen and looks at him, "If you are looking for her she is the training room exercising with Riku"

"Thanks!" Kiwae says as he runs to the training to find like his mom said his cousin is exercising with her riolu. They were in perfect sync and were doing everything together. He smiles slightly at the sight. He could tell that they have a strong bond with each other.

" One more rep Riku! And then break!" Noriko laughs as they finish up their routine and sit down with a tired, but happy sigh. Kiwae walks over to the two and Noriko looks at him. " Oh hey, cousin what's up?"

"Well... Your mom likes to cook right?.." Kiwae ask her sheepishly.

"Yeah.... why do you ask?"

" Well..." he sighs in defeat, " I need help making white chocolate for the White Day Festival"

"... I don't know what that is, but I can help you with making some white chocolate. Mom taught me saying I may end up making some for my crush... never really understood what that meant..." She shrug and Kiwae hugs her.

''Thank you thank you THANK YOU!"
--
enzerubebii enzerubebii

the next morning was the white day festival and was also chrissys favorite day. She didnt know much about white day but she knew EVERYTHING abou pie day. and her and her pokemon were almost salavating at the pies. "Okay guys lets treat ourselves to a pie before....w...we.." the pokemon saw all the couples in the bakery and her green jolteon got upset..she shook it off. "I-it-its okay guys..lets find somewhere less crowded.."

Mallow and lana watched and were sad for her. She was just trying to treat her pokemon to pie but was also trying to avoid the torture. she eventually found a pokemon cener with a cofee shop and went to drink coffee. "Kiawe shes cornered." lana said and mallow giggled "Remember to smile and be a prince.."

Kiwae

Kiwae was sweating bullets as he saw Chrissy sitting alone drinking coffee. What if she doesn't like it?... He thought but shook his head. He made them with his cousin and even tasted them. He just wishes that they looked as good as they tasted. He felt one of his friends push him and he stumbled forward before looking at his friend and then at Chrissy. He starts walking, No pressure... No pressure... yep... No pressure.. Absolutely no pressure. Not like this one moment will determine everything... He starts sweating bullets again as he got closer and closer. He gulps inaudibly. The walk is short, but it feels like a mile and she looks so-- he stops realizing he is standing right in front of her and her staring right at him. Abort! Abort! No not abort he was doing this and will faint doing it... Well, hopefully, he doesn't faint. That would make everyone panic.

He takes a deep breath and hand then the large box of chocolate to her. "Here... I made these for you..." He says calmly with a friendly smile.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

chrissy blinks and blushed and smiled gently taking the chocolate "Wanna go somewhere quiet?" she asked and when she earned a nod she walked with him to the wela volcano where he trains and she smiled at the beauty from the volcanic soil. she then opened her box and laughs at how derpy some of the hearts looked and when calm she bites one and smiled "Wow besides being adorably funny these arre great. shame you only made so little." she offered one to him
mallow an lana hi five noriko happy.

Kiwae

Kiwae blushed as he opened his mouth and ate the chocolate. Oddly it tastes better than the last time he tried it, probably because it was fed to him by an angel. He smiles a bit, "If you want.. I can make more later with a better shape," he says as he takes one chocolate from the box and fed her some without thinking. He didn't realize it until the chocolate left this hand. He stared for a moment before his face became bright red. "..... So do you want to go get some pie?...." He asks her nervously.
------
Eve

Eve hums softly as she sat down at the patio of the cafe with some of her pokemon out. Her togepi sat on her lap enjoying the slice coconut macadamia pie that she is sharing with. "Like it?" she the small egg pokemon as she wipes her cheeks with a napkin.

"Togepi!" The pokemon went adorably causing the girl to giggle happily. She doesn't get a chance like this often due to her moving about from place to place to film different pokemon events around the world. It can get tiring and her pokemon would want some quality time with her.

"Do you want some Zigzag?" She asks as she looks at her Zigzagoon sleeping under the table. The pokemon look at her curiously and opens his mouth. She put some of the pie in his mouth. ".. Like it?"

The pokemon shrugs causing the girl to pout a bit. Her driftloom, who was resting on the rooftop float over happily wanting to try some. Eve giggles and shares some with him as well.
~~~~
enzerubebii enzerubebii

chrissy nodded but then turned around having a feeling they were being watched. lana and mallow run to noriko in the pokemon center before being discovered and put the camera in her hands. chrissy shrugged and saw his charizard lower for her. "Aw how gentlemanly. if Blaze was here you two would be good friends. sadly he is at my mamas ranch.He was my first kanto pokemon."she gets on and they fly to the cafe to ge the pie holding on to kiawe tightly by his waist.

Last edited:
Noriko

Noriko blinks in confusion when Lana and Mallow hand her a camera. " Um... why are you handing me a camera? You should give this to Eve... She uses these for a living" She says staring at the two, but they left before they could answer her question. She sweatdrops and looks at Riku, " Do you get the feeling we got set up?" she asks him which earns her a nod. Noriko sighs to herself.
---
Kiwae

Kiwae blinks and his face turns red when he felt Chrissy's arms wrap around his waist. He felt his heartbeat rise as his Charizard flew up in the air, "Hold on tightly" He says as the pokemon heads off towards the pie cafe at full speed. He hopes there is a pie at the cafe that Chrissy will like. If not it will end up being a very awkward date for the both of them.
--
enzerubebii enzerubebii

when there chrissy saw noriko in the pokemon center next to the cafe looking at photos of them and blushed shylly and focused herself ordering pies. then saw a very scared woman,man,and meowth looking at Raven like they saw a haunter and they wish they did so they got up and tried to leave calmly. she pointed to the tri attack pie which was 3 mini pies that were roasted cinnamon apple, blueberry and one with popping candy.
~
meanwhile at base giovanii was happy wih her medical improvments and then noticed somthing in her coversation an calls raven "This is the boss...where is her charmander?"

Last edited:
Noriko

Noriko didn't notice looking at her as she curiously looked through the photos. She giggles a bit a she looks at the photos happy to see her cousin and Chrissy being awkward and adorable. She then blinks realizing what is going to happen if she get's caught with these. A sigh left her lips as she takes out her phone and calls her cousin.

"Hello?" She hears him says a bit annoyed at her. "This better be important"

"It is... give the phone to Chrissy," after he did so, "So... You know Lana and Mallow took pictures of you and Kiwae... and gave me the camera... so..."

Raven

Raven was softly munching on some pie and blinks when her phone rang. She raises an eyebrow before answering, " hell--" She stop when her boss went ahead, introducing himself and got straight to the point. She blinks again, that is a very good question, where is her charmander. She then looks at Chrissy, "Chrissy... where is your Charmander?"

enzerubebii enzerubebii

chrissy gave the 'one moment' finger to rave and says in a tone that was as fiery as her temper "Kiwae.. go see your cousin..she has SOMTHING for yo that involves us..and photos.." she hangs up gives him he phone and looked at raven "Oh blaze? Hes coming here tomorrow from mamas why? Hes a full grown 8ft charizard now that can use megastones."

Raven

Raven sweatdrops as she imagines an 8ft Charzard. She honestly feels like she is about to meet a giant. She speaks into her phone again, "Blaze is with her mother will be arriving shortly tomorrow" She replies to the male.

Noriko

Noriko sweatdrops wondering why Chrissy sounded angry even though she wasn't the one that took the photos. She saw Kiwae walk over and even he looked angry, "... Did something happen?" She asks clueless as she hands the camera over to him as he surprisingly snatched it out of her hands. Noriko blinks and looks at her cousin who looked through the photos.

" Why do you have these?"

"... Mallow and Lana gave me the camera and ran off...." Noriko explained, "I asked them why did they hand it to me, but they walked off before they could answer..."

Kiwae looks at her and the next words he says felt a stab in the heart. " I am grounding you from charizard flying for a week"

Noriko stared at him in disbelief, "What? Why? I didn't do anything!" she yells at her cousin finding this completely unfair.

"You didn't stop Mallow and Lana..."

" I wasn't with them when they took the pictures!"

"And...?"

Noriko stare turns into the glare as she snatches the camera out of his hands. "Don't ever talk to me again! And I am staying at a hotel for the rest of my stay." She growls her voice sounding hurt as she takes out the memory card throws it at his face and storms off to the cafe with her riolu. She sees Eve sitting on the patio with her pokemon and looks at the camera. She walks over to her, "Hey Eve..." she says getting the girl's attention.

"Oh, your the girl that rescued me," Eve says with a kind smile. "Thank you fro that anyway"

"Driftlooom!" The balloon pokemon went causing the girl to giggle a bit.

"No problem... Um I have a question..."

"And that is..?"

"Do you have a memory card that you can spare for this camera?" Noriko ask showing the over expensive camera in her hands.

Eve blinks looking a bit intrigued about the camera, "Um.. I kinda need all my memory cards.. why don't we go to the store and see if they have a look and see if they have one suited for the camera?"

Noriko smiles liking the idea, " Okie, sound like a plan," she says before seeing her cousin. "... I'll meet you at the nearest store" She says and walks.

chrissy was prepping the pie and texted noriko 'sorry i yelled at you...i just dont like my photo taken without permission or if i was intending to go to a show.I know you didnt do it...i was just dissapointed you didnt stand up for yurself when you were tricked. If you want ill give you money for the hotel i heard its triple digits a night unless you work your stay off.' she then looked at kiawe. she saw the same dissapointed look in his face but then began laughing as a fltechling was in his hair.
~
jessie james and meowth were about to capture that brionne until they heard a creepish serviper and were dragged away and lead to raven "RAVEN!" the trio said scared and shaking

Noriko

Noriko read the text and seemed even more annoyed, How was I suppose to defend myself if I didn't know? I told Kiwae what happened and he was still mad at me. She texts before looking up at Eve who is looking at all the different SD cards that were in the store they were in.

"Here it is," Eve exclaims as she walks over to Noriko and hands her the SD card.

"Thanks, Eve..." Noriko smiles at the girl.

"No problem I am happy to help," Eve replies as she stretches as she hears her Togepi wiggle out of her bag.

"Togepi!"

Eve looks and takes her Togepi to let him breathe a bit. "Awweee you are soo cute!" Noriko giggles as she pets the small pokemon.
---
Raven

Raven looks at the trio calmly as she sips her drinks,"... A little birdy told me you were about to steal a certain someone's Brione... care to explain why?..." She asked coolly with an underline tone in her voice. She then smiles emptily causing the trio to freak out even more. " And how rude of me... why don't you sit down and relax...This won't take long..."

enzerubebii enzerubebii

jessie and james nervously obeyed and meowth explained "L-lissen raven we can explain we didnt know it was the boss's neicey okay!We were only gonna take it as blackmail to get her blueprints!" The serviper hissed a question and meowth snaps "YES SHE HAS INFORMATION ON A SNAGMACHINE THAT WAS USED 10 YEARS AGO FROM CYPHER!If team rocket had that machine we can take all the pokemon we wanted."

Last edited:
Raven

An eerie smile stretched across Raven's face. Not only did these idiots not know Chrissy was the daughter of Giovanni, but also had the guts to steal her Brione, but use it as leverage to get this machine that she has never heard about. ".... If I see you near Chrissy again... I will feed all three of you to Shinda..." she says before her phone rang. She answers the calls, "Yes?"
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

"This is the boss.." giovanni said calmly. "I have a unique idea to get more educated on m neicey. Rcord every battle she has for data research and send it to us.and if she asks. just tell her you were curious and if you see team 13.. you have my permission to make them servents.." he hangs up

Raven

Raven sweatdrop feeling slightly stalked, but she should have guessed he is watching from somewhere. A sigh left her lips as she looks at team 13. An unlucky number for an unlucky group of people... perfect. She smiles at them, " Change of plans... You are going to be servants... for Chrissy..." She chuckles softly as she sees them about to protest. " Unless you want to become food..." She adds with an innocent smile.
--
enzerubebii enzerubebii

they had looks of regrets as they disgused themselves as a maid and butlers and were guided to kiawe's ranch they were told to sty hidden till futher notice and chrissy walked up to raven. "Raven there you are. i need to talk to you about uncle."

Professor kakui sees kiawe flustered and staying up all night and walked over "Alola! you okay cuz?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back