Pokemon Trading Group

Emperor Of Embers

The Red Kaiser of Flame
Anyone want to trade, and have a place to do so? Then this is for you! It is quite troublesome to get the pokemon you want with all the ridiculous trades on the GTS with all the event pokemon that were distributed. Meaning people asking for pokemon that cannot be traded through the GTS that you may have, such as said event pokemon. Here is my friend code,

0061-1644-4593.

Be sure to put your friend code up for any other potential trade partners.

Away from my 3DS at the moment but anyone got an Alolan Sandshrew? I got Sun version but I've always liked Sandshrew.

I also have sun. I do not have the alolan sandshrew unfortunately. But maybe if more users with moon come in, maybe you will find someone with one. But hey.... Do you have any Ultra Beasts?

I just got moon, But if anyone knows if you can trade from X to Sun/Moon, I have a TON of cyndaquils, torchics, bulbasaurs, snivy, mudkip and charamanders I can trade, I'm also currently mass producing feebas that know mirror coat. Can anyone trade my duclops and tade it back so I an get a dusknoir?

I just got moon, But if anyone knows if you can trade from X to Sun/Moon, I have a TON of cyndaquils, torchics, bulbasaurs, snivy, mudkip and charamanders I can trade, I'm also currently mass producing feebas that know mirror coat. Can anyone trade my duclops and tade it back so I an get a dusknoir?

You cannot trade from X to Moon. You can transfer via pokemon bank next month though, you wont be able to transfer back. 

Darn! How do I get pokebank? I have a badass Milotic I need in my party

You can download PokeBank from Nintendo Eshop for free, but you'll need to pay five dollars to get a ticket to use it after download. Thankfuly though, the ticket lasts for an entire year.

Anyways, this is a cool thread. I have both Pokemon Sun and Moon, though I've only finished my Sun file. If anyone needs any 'mons from either one, I'll gladly trade since I already have the Pokedex completed on Sun. I'll soon have enough BP from the Battle Tree to buy a Destiny Knot for breeding as well, so in a few days or so I can also breed some good IV'ed Pokemon for everyone. ^^

Oh, I don't have access to the 2DS at the current moment, so I'll put up my friend code asap.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can download PokeBank from Nintendo Eshop for free, but you'll need to pay five dollars to get a ticket to use it after download. Thankfuly though, the ticket lasts for an entire year.

Anyways, this is a cool thread. I have both Pokemon Sun and Moon, though I've only finished my Sun file. If anyone needs any 'mons from either one, I'll gladly trade since I already have the Pokedex completed on Sun. I'll soon have enough BP from the Battle Tree to buy a Destiny Knot for breeding as well, so in a few days or so I can also breed some good IV'ed Pokemon for everyone. ^^

Oh, I don't have access to the 2DS at the current moment, so I'll put up my friend code asap.

Cool! I could use some help completing the dex myself. Though I have 82 percent of it done. 

Scratch that, I am at 89 percent on the Alolan dex. Though I may need to do some trades of some pokemon like Porygon Z, since I do not have enough bp to buy a dubious disc, or a king's rock for slowking.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back