• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Colosseum Pokèmon Tournament

Shadester22

HOLD UP
Pocket monster Arena!

But let's be real here. Pokken Tournament, the game we've all been waiting for, has a...Rather...Small...Roster...But I might be able to fix that.(With the little help of Roleplay and willing people, that is.)

So, before I start blabbering on more about Pokken, I'm going to talk about this RP. So you make your character (Which MUST be a Pokemon, as there will be no trainers in this battle so the Pocket monsters think for themselves.) And choose their Gender, Age, Nickname(Optional, but recommended.) and Special moves (Yes, I will allow Self-Mega evolving as a non cannon technique. Your Pokèmon will also be able to enter a 'Zone-Zero' mode, in the case of no Mega Evolution. It would power up Pokèmon to levels similar to Mega Evolution.)

So for example, Let's say you decide to go with a Breloom. I'm going to refer to that Breloom as a Male. So He's losing this fight, and goes 'Zone-Zero'. He gets surrounded in spores and his eyes glow. He gets a boost in all of it's stats. So What do you say? Are you Up for the challenge?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back