Pokemon: The Chosen Ones - OOC

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi friends! Here's some rules for the road.

• Be nice to your fellow rp'ers! No kind of harassment will be tolerated. If you have problems with someone, bring it up in PM's with me and each other.
  • Use proper RP etiquette. Don't control other people's characters, don't auto-hit, don't auto-block, no one's perfect, etc. etc.
  • Please try to stay active. I know the winter holidays are here/coming up, but I really don't want this RP to die out.
  • Rules are subject to change, GM's have final say on disputes.

So I have a question, I don’t really want to carry around Lugia in a Pokeball. Just because my character being a young professor understands how much of a vital part this particular legendary is to the balance of the world. so forcing a Lugia to follow her around isn’t exactly a good idea.

So do I necessarily have to carry around Lugia or can I just do a “summons” thing to bring it to battle?

that does seem to be a problem....

maybe we could give the legendaries human forms

i dont just say that because i identify as demisexual, meaning im attracted to things of a godly nature and not the conventional meaning, and want to fuck deities. walking around with literal god by my side just seems to be a recipe for disaster.

that does seem to be a problem....

maybe we could give the legendaries human forms

i dont just say that because i identify as demisexual, meaning im attracted to things of a godly nature and not the conventional meaning, and want to fuck deities. walking around with literal god by my side just seems to be a recipe for disaster.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So I have a question, I don’t really want to carry around Lugia in a Pokeball. Just because my character being a young professor understands how much of a vital part this particular legendary is to the balance of the world. so forcing a Lugia to follow her around isn’t exactly a good idea.

So do I necessarily have to carry around Lugia or can I just do a “summons” thing to bring it to battle?
Not to be rude or anything but uhhh???

Not to be rude or anything but uhhh???

You're free to play Lugia as you feel comfortable. If you want to have Lugia have a human form, that's okay. If you want Lugia to only come when summoned, that's okay.

explosiveKitten explosiveKitten I'm so sorry for not answering your question, I wasn't keeping track of who was asking what in the interest check and assumed the questions asked were asked by you? My bad D:

I actually kind of like that this is going into the gijinka route because I wasn't fully sure if I was going to be comfortable RPing a Pokemon. But if it's a Pokemon with a human form and they're a Pokemon at least 50% of the time, I think I'll be okay.

I think Zeraora is a cool mon, but if no one wants to play him that's fine! I had other legends in mind.

My guy will be Netural. Maybe a anti hero

I think Zeraora is a cool mon, but if no one wants to play him that's fine! I had other legends in mind.

My guy will be Netural. Maybe a anti hero

Gonna try and throw up a character real quick. If anybody has a particular Legendary in mind that they'd like as a partner, let me know and I'd be happy to accommodate :)

I'm also planning out an Anti Hero. Perhaps we can be friends ^^

or maybe... zephy wants to play ace's partner then? if im rrading this correctly?

also if youre volunteering to play more

*breaks in through window to make a dramatic entrance*

i really wanna be moltres's trainer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back