Pokemon: The Chosen Ones - OOC

Hey guys! Here is the new interest check! It's not as pretty as the last one but it gets the point across. Suicune, Giratina, Mew, and Shaymin all need trainers. We also need Yvetal, Moltres, Lugia and Arceus. We also have two trainers without legendaries mdebourg mdebourg 's trainer and SadSnake SadSnake 's trainer. If I made a mistake on the updated roster please let me know.

Last edited:
Dang, i didn't get any notifications. Yikes umu

Also, I'll take Mewtwo if i can

Damn, shit always happens when I'm away from the computer xD

im gonna see if i can get a friend to join with moltres or arceus

So questions:

1. Are we limited to the stupid 4-move rule in the games or any move for that type like in the anime?

2. Are we restricted to the known regions (Kanto, orange islands, johto, hoenn, sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, and alola) or can we make our character from a fake region? Only asking as i (not “o” stupid me) have 4 fake regions in the making.
3. Do Pokémon die in this thread? Are Pokémon treated like animals?

Why is this turning into a pokemon-human Rp? Why are people having legendaries when they are the strongest Pokémon and impossible to catch logically? Mainly for my curioisity.

Last edited:
So questions:

1. Are we limited to the stupid 4-move rule in the games or any move for that type like in the anime?

2. Are we restricted to the known regions (Kanto, orange islands, johto, hoenn, sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, and alola) or can we make our character from a fake region? Only asking as o have 4 fake regions in the making.
3. Do Pokémon die in this thread? Are Pokémon treated like animals?

Why is this turning into a pokemon-human Rp? Why are people having legendaries when they are the strongest Pokémon and impossible to catch logically? Mainly for my curioisity.
well, because the legendary pokemon are being treated more as "gods", and are choosing to partner with these people of their own free will. the humans arent catching them.

1. No we are not limited to four moves.
2. If you want to have your character from a fake region then by all means do it. Just keep in mind that most of the RP is going to take place in Sinnoh.
3. Any character has a potential to die in this thread. Even the legendaries. As for your second question, I guess it really depends on the person. Everyone has their opinion on Pokemon and no one really knows for sure what the potential of Pokemon is. Some might have the opinion that they're like animals, others might treat them differently.
4. What Necromantic Necromantic said. We are treating the legendaries like gods of the Pokemon universe that help keep the world in balance and have decided to partner with these trainers on their own free will.

Alright! I put reserved statuses on the requested slots, once you guys have your character sheets up I'll change the status to taken instead of reserved.

1. Good. Thank you.
2. Understandable and thanks.
3. Ash should have been killed long ago with how many times he’s been zapped by Pikachu. Nice to know there is a bit of realism in this.
4. So like a weird cult with possible evil intentions?

4. So like a weird cult with possible evil intentions?

No. Just historically there had been people who worked alongside or trained with a legendary Pokemon and they were considered to be very special and rare trainers. They were called Chosen Ones. Fast forward to the modern day and the Chosen One stories simply became legends and there wasn't any like those heroes in the past, until fairly recently. Now that there's a spike in trainers who work with legendary Pokemon, they're being taken in by the Global Pokemon League to be assessed, studied, and potentially put to work to fight crime and protect the region, though there will be some who will decide to not work for the league.

Acethekidd Acethekidd Oh Sweet, well let me know what you come up with so we can figure out how our characters met and what not :3
spacepossum spacepossum I'm not sure if Shaymin has a trainer or not, but if that precious child still needs one I'll gladly volunteer as tribute.

Drakenbane Drakenbane Necromantic Necromantic StarryKnights StarryKnights explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse SadSnake SadSnake spacepossum spacepossum National National mdebourg mdebourg

Hey guys! I made a new character thread to keep things more organized. Here's a link to the new character thread. I did this because there's characters in the old thread that are no longer being used. I would edit their post and make a note that they're no longer being used but I can't do that since I was not the original creator of the thread.

Old players, please copy/paste your sheets into the new thread. New players be sure to use this new thread to post your characters. Thanks!

I also made a new OOC thread. That thread is right here.

Last edited:
Acethekidd Acethekidd Oh Sweet, well let me know what you come up with so we can figure out how our characters met and what not :3
spacepossum spacepossum I'm not sure if Shaymin has a trainer or not, but if that precious child still needs one I'll gladly volunteer as tribute.
Thank you so much!!!

Sorry everyone I've been super busy with work and school and trying to move out.
I also only have my phone that I use for this site, and after not being on here for years, I have remembered you can set email notifications!

Users who are viewing this thread