Pokemon: The Chosen Ones - OOC

I'm not sure if I'd want to RP more Pokemon but I'd be willing to RP more trainers if someone wants to RP a legendary but has no trainer. Just let me know.

I can make Moltres.

Also im ok with mewtwo,yveltal, or raikou. IF NOT, im ok with anything.

im fine doing pokemon myself, (though im also checking to see if this is full or not

if were partners, id rather it just be with one set of characters, ace. i can play zeraora.

Just finished my guy. Xexas Azeili. Hope he's simple and straight-forward enough.

Not too sure what legendary would best fit him. Some of my favorites (Who haven't been taken yet) are Rayquaza, Articuno, Deoxyx, is pretty cool, Mew, and Raikou. ^^

or maybe... zephy wants to play ace's partner then? if im rrading this correctly?

I meant our characters in the game could know each other if he decides to make a villain as well ^^

Just finished my guy. Xexas Azeili. Hope he's simple and straight-forward enough.

Not too sure what legendary would best fit him. Some of my favorites (Who haven't been taken yet) are Rayquaza, Articuno, Deoxyx, is pretty cool, Mew, and Raikou. ^^

I meant our characters in the game could know each other if he decides to make a villain as well ^^
*starts putting window back together, as if i never dove through it*

belatedly adding this; zephy, ace is female.

ace, i think zephy was asking about your characters knowing each other?

earlier, i was trying to ask zephy if they would mind playing moltres for me

belatedly adding this; zephy, ace is female.

ace, i think zephy was asking about your characters knowing each other?

earlier, i was trying to ask zephy if they would mind playing moltres for me

I would be happy to play one of the legendary birds for you! I'll send you a PM :P

ZephySempai ZephySempai
If you still need a legendary partner I'd be happy to play one for you!

Noivian Noivian
Assuming that our characters have already met/ formed their teams at the start of the RP, we should prob figure out how they met. I'm working on Yveltal's trainer at the moment.

ZephySempai ZephySempai
If you still need a legendary partner I'd be happy to play one for you!

Noivian Noivian
Assuming that our characters have already met/ formed their teams at the start of the RP, we should prob figure out how they met. I'm working on Yveltal's trainer at the moment.

I would be honored to have you as my partner. Would you happen to already have a Pokemon in mind? Shoot me a PM and we can discuss wonderful hijinks together.

Yup, I was thinking they've all been at the very least through basic training and have had time to meet each other? Or we could start with them all meeting for the first time. But the legendaries have all met their trainers already

Yup, I was thinking they've all been at the very least through basic training and have had time to meet each other? Or we could start with them all meeting for the first time. But the legendaries have all met their trainers already
Alright cool, then I suppose we need to figure out how our trainers and legendaries met.

If we work for the government to fight against crime, you think they got us all together in some quiet place and told us how we're all "special" and need to fight crime? I could kinda see that. If its still early in our "recruitment" it still gives our trainers time to get to know one-another.

If we work for the government to fight against crime, you think they got us all together in some quiet place and told us how we're all "special" and need to fight crime? I could kinda see that. If its still early in our "recruitment" it still gives our trainers time to get to know one-another.

Yeah that'd be a good idea

If we want, we could even wait to introduce their legendaries to them?

We could do that, it would eliminate the need to come up with the back story for the pairs and have a relationship develop in game.

Sooo, stupid question, but bare with me, how do I pronounce Xexas name? I could just go with whatever but that would bother me. Also, would you mind if I suggest a legendary for this guy? Would that help?

Sooo, stupid question, but bare with me, how do I pronounce Xexas name? I could just go with whatever but that would bother me. Also, would you mind if I suggest a legendary for this guy? Would that help?

There are no such thing as stupid questions!

(Zeck-sas) is the correct pronunciation

Also! I appreciate the suggestion and wouldn't mind any suggestions at all. I'm currently working with StarryKnights StarryKnights whose helping me come up with with a partner for Xexas ^^

Edit: I'm heading off to the nether for the night gang. This was fun. I'll catch up with you all tomorrow after I make some money.

Last edited:
xexas gives somebody a threatening look. out of nowhere, a 5'4 blur of teal hair springs out of nowhere to kick him in the head. no threatening in this neighborhood.

i dont like the idea of waiting to introduce the legendaries to them, partially due to the fact that sapphire and i already had a backstory for how ours met and saying that the government introduced cyan to him... when celebi wouldnt give a shit about fighting crime or the human government... doesnt fit his personality at all. also "you need to fight crime because youre chosen ones and we have legendary pokemon here to prove it" sounds far less convincing than "we tracked down chosen ones by searchimg for legendary pokemon partnered with humans now you need to fight crime"

first one just doesnt sound very much like being a "chosen one" and more like "we picked you up off the street-one"

i might be misunderstanding what you said, but i still think having met the legendaries in the past sounds better.

There are no such thing as stupid questions!

(Zeck-sas) is the correct pronunciation

Also! I appreciate the suggestion and wouldn't mind any suggestions at all. I'm currently working with StarryKnights StarryKnights whose helping me come up with with a partner for Xexas ^^

Edit: I'm heading off to the nether for the night gang. This was fun. I'll catch up with you all tomorrow after I make some money.
Well, just based off the character sheet for him I was going to suggest a Pokémon with a strong sense of self. Someone who wants to help guide Xexas down his path, whatever one it may be. So I was thinking either Azelf, which is the being of Willpower and someone I offered to play myself, or perhaps one of the Justice trio? Mainly Cobalion, who apparently has a “strong sense of right and wrong”. Plus, Cobalion is teal, which is apparently Xexas’ favorite color.

i dont like the idea of waiting to introduce the legendaries to them, partially due to the fact that sapphire and i already had a backstory for how ours met and saying that the government introduced cyan to him... when celebi wouldnt give a shit about fighting crime or the human government... doesnt fit his personality at all. also "you need to fight crime because youre chosen ones and we have legendary pokemon here to prove it" sounds far less convincing than "we tracked down chosen ones by searchimg for legendary pokemon partnered with humans now you need to fight crime"

first one just doesnt sound very much like being a "chosen one" and more like "we picked you up off the street-one"

i might be misunderstanding what you said, but i still think having met the legendaries in the past sounds better.

u rite

I agree with Lettuce with what they said. Also I think it makes it fun to allow people to plan and plot backstory. And I'm sure the Sinnoh government is pretty powerful, they can track down humans with legendaries fairly easily. They have spies, researchers, investigators they could pull it off. And like Lettuce was saying, it would feel more natural as if the trainers were picked by the Legendaries.

And these backstories between legendaries and trainers don't have to be too complicated. For example Noivian Noivian I was thinking Suicune could've met Nova near a frozen lake just outside of Snowpoint. Nova was training and Suicune being a strong empath sensed that she was having mental anguish with her sister, approached her in her human form and started trying to talk to her. Once Cressida got to know Nova, she would reveal herself as Suicune and would choose Nova to be her trainer since Cressida felt that Nova was a strong, but kind and caring person who only wants what's best for her sister and family.

Users who are viewing this thread