Pokemon: The Chosen Ones - OOC

noi, in the interest check you said it was possible for our characters to try and avoid working for the government

and... uhm... cyan and celebi literally live in the forest. i dont think they HAVE a house

noi, in the interest check you said it was possible for our characters to try and avoid working for the government

and... uhm... cyan and celebi literally live in the forest. i dont think they HAVE a house

Oh this one? Yeah I wrote the intro as everyone got picked up but you can ignore that if it doesn’t work for the characters

Uh, should Marshadow know who each legendary is? Since he's been created recently.

Probably not. The only reason Jade knows is because she grew up in the Pokemon world and was told all these stories about the legendaries. Then again.. what about the boy he was a shadow too, surely he would know so if Marshadow was his shadow, would he know too?

Hey guys, we have a planning/OOC discord. If you guys use Discord send me a PM and I'll give you the link. Thanks!

Last edited:
Do you need Noi for Celebi's intro? I can understand needing Noi for the twins.
oh shit, i forgot... to do celebi..

90fc3adacf3981e58881d53355c6c80e.gif

Hey guys, I'm spread a bit too thin and have lost interest in this project. So I'll be handing over the reins as GM to SapphireSkylines SapphireSkylines . Thank you all for your interest and your time.

Alright queens, listen up.. I'm going to make a new interest check thread and I'm going to make an updated roster on it. I know that there's some legendaries with no trainer and trainers with no legendary that is hopefully going to change. I will also give people until the end of the week to post their intro, next week I will be posting a DM master post. Please get your intros in because we are moving this train right along. If you have any questions, send me a PM. Thank you!

To those who potentially lost your legendary partner or trainer because of Noivian's absence, we will try to get those filled as fast as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Users who are viewing this thread