• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: The Chance to Shine OOC

Hello I just made a sheet but don't know what to do now. I'm new to rpnation so sorry if I'm a little noobie :)

Not wanting to be pushy, but I'm just wondering when can we start ouo? MissSoulfulPoetKat MissSoulfulPoetKat

We can start soon. I was just waiting on a few people and finishing the character sheet for my own character. Also, it kinda seems like some people who were interested haven't posted yet. Sorry if I'm being a little slow here. I just wanna make sure everyone has a chance to post and get their character sheets approved before we start.

Hello I just made a sheet but don't know what to do now. I'm new to rpnation so sorry if I'm a little noobie :)

Hiya. I saw. Though, it looks like you missed a couple parts in the character sheet. Also, I don't mean to sound/be rude or anything, but did you read the premise? Trainers are supposed to receive their first pokemon from Professor Juniper.

We can start soon. I was just waiting on a few people and finishing the character sheet for my own character. Also, it kinda seems like some people who were interested haven't posted yet. Sorry if I'm being a little slow here. I just wanna make sure everyone has a chance to post and get their character sheets approved before we start.

Hiya. I saw. Though, it looks like you missed a couple parts in the character sheet. Also, I don't mean to sound/be rude or anything, but did you read the premise? Trainers are supposed to receive their first pokemon from Professor Juniper.
Got it! I will make some ajustments.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back