• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (Pokemon Sword and Shield RP) Legend of the Two Heroes

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Rcticwolf

Leader of the Tiberium Military
Supporter
Greeting trainers, welcome to the Galar Region. Here's a short history lessen. Long ago the Galar region suffered a calamity known as the darkest day, where the sky was blacked out by a single massive dark cloud, this also led to numerous Pokemon growing to massive sizes and wreaking havoc throughout the region.

Until two heroes armed with a sword and shield respectively managed to stop this calamity and return peace to Galar.

Now someone is intent and starting it again, and we need another team to stop it. (Looking for 2 more people for the moment)

Trainer 1: Me
Trainer 2: Kitsune2202
Trainer 3: Endaii
Trainer 4:

Last edited:
I'm up for it but as I said. Work is gonna take most of my day but I only have 2 days left of work left. also I can try to be literate but English is not my best so sorry if I end up messing up or not put too much in.

I'm up for it but as I said. Work is gonna take most of my day but I only have 2 days left of work left. also I can try to be literate but English is not my best so sorry if I end up messing up or not put too much in.

Dana my dear I don't require you to be literate, and no worries

So, before I post... I totally didn't stalk your profile to check where we both posted while just happening to notice the Noxian General and The famous Popstar and KD/A- I mean Ahri pop up while looking.
Soooo. How much of this be planned, Cause I'm indeed more interested in doing a smaller one than one with 15+ trainers tbh xD Also, you can expect my knowledge to be on the Extent of what happens to Ash every new season... completely clueless except for Pokemon from earlier Gens, and even then I only know a lot about the ones 3rd gen and earlier xD If that's an issue that's fine tho. I have gotten to play through Moon in it's entirety ONCE, so I have a BIT more knowledge their then 4th and 5th gen of Plat/Diamond/Pear and Black/White

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

So, before I post... I totally didn't stalk your profile to check where we both posted while just happening to notice the Noxian General and The famous Popstar and KD/A- I mean Ahri pop up while looking.
Soooo. How much of this be planned, Cause I'm indeed more interested in doing a smaller one than one with 15+ trainers tbh xD Also, you can expect my knowledge to be on the Extent of what happens to Ash every new season... completely clueless except for Pokemon from earlier Gens, and even then I only know a lot about the ones 3rd gen and earlier xD If that's an issue that's fine tho. I have gotten to play through Moon in it's entirety ONCE, so I have a BIT more knowledge their then 4th and 5th gen of Plat/Diamond/Pear and Black/White

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

I loosely follow the game, not the show, also most of what you'd need to know us what Pokemon are in Sword and shield

Would we be making characters as if it where the start of the game and then playing through it? Also would we be allowed to have a full team, or is there a starting limit?

Yes, it was they asked if they could start with a full team, or if there was a “starting limit.” You said no starting limit, but there is a starting limit :) the full team of 6 Pokemon is the limit ;) I read it. And used a smartass interpretation :)

Yes, it was they asked if they could start with a full team, or if there was a “starting limit.” You said no starting limit, but there is a starting limit :) the full team of 6 Pokemon is the limit ;) I read it. And used a smartass interpretation :)

............. Are you going to create a character sheet or not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back