• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon Sun & Moon! (Sign ups currently closed!)

Artificial Sugar

Plus Ultra

~Hello~

Thanks for taking a look at this thread! :>

I'm looking to do a small group role play in the new Alola region of Pokemon Sun & Moon!

There can be romance, drama, action, tragedy- you name it!

I'd like this to focus on a group of close friends, though we can each play more than one character, to add newbies to the group!

Please only join this role play if you're serious about it. I need dedicated people who can reply at least once a day.

After everyone is accepted, I'd like everyone to post their bios within two days, otherwise, you're out.

I'm looking for everyone to play one male and one female!

You can choose which character is a newbie and which is part of the close group of friends.

Obviously, the newbie will have lower level Pokemon, but the older/more experienced person can have a few high-level Pokemon.

No legendaries, and only first evolutions for now, please!

Only people 16 years and older, please!

Also, please have decent grammar, and be able to correctly use punctuation.

Please also be a decent speller, and use third person!

If you're interested, lemme know! Please provide a sample, either by PMing me, or linking me to one! :>

1- Ursarion

2- commanderproton

3- DrBezendrine

4- Captain Spooks

5- m y s t i c 

6- Avira

Last edited by a moderator:
I am interested as well. I've actually always wanted to do a pokemon rp but never found anyone to do it with. 

Also one question. Do we have to be strictly Sun and Moon pokemon or can we have some other gen mons?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back