• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: shadow story (OOC)

When enconter the Shade he's gonna have a name. What shoud it be

• Nightshade

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Necrowing

• Eclipse

• Shade

• Total voters
Ghasterical said:
I know that I already told you through Skype, but I won't be able to post this weekend; if I do, It'll be on either Saturday or Sunday night.
Ok :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I would just feel disrespectful joining into something you put time into when I haven't even settled in yet. I'll probably hop in once I'm comfortable.

@Mrjenkins , you're fine. I can wait. ^ ^

@Latios , I know that I'm on right now and can probably reply, but I don't want to type a one-liner. I'll be able to reply later tonight since right now I've only a quick window to get on here or the computer in general; sorry, and thanks. Just wanted to let you know. c:

Ghasterical said:
@Mrjenkins , you're fine. I can wait. ^ ^
@Latios , I know that I'm on right now and can probably reply, but I don't want to type a one-liner. I'll be able to reply later tonight since right now I've only a quick window to get on here or the computer in general; sorry, and thanks. Just wanted to let you know. c:
-Thumbs up- get back soon. ;-; I know I haven't, I've been busy reading

@JessBeth @Zedisback, I think it would be funny if you both just started to hallucinate or something from is being a bad berry or something.

PS, @JessBeth, I looked for that berry you showed, it doesn't exist it seems. I might keep looking but just lettin you know

Oh, I see now but the page didn't load properly and the pic for that one was the plant form of it. That's why i missed it. Once I clicked on the name it brought up the pic you used

You pic is good it's just to pic in the the webpage was messed up. This is what happens when you trust Wikipedia

Okay, so- may someone bring me up to speed on the RP if anything has been changed? I'll be going to Florida tomorrow for about a week, but I'll likely be able to reply once or twice a day considering that I won't be surrounded by my family during the day (they don't have to know I'm on the computer ;D). Also, when I come back from Florida, I'll likely be starting SAT prep courses; so, there's just a lot going on and like I've said every time I get on here with a scattered schedule, I apologize. >.<

Ghasterical said:
Okay, so- may someone bring me up to speed on the RP if anything has been changed? I'll be going to Florida tomorrow for about a week, but I'll likely be able to reply once or twice a day considering that I won't be surrounded by my family during the day (they don't have to know I'm on the computer ;D). Also, when I come back from Florida, I'll likely be starting SAT prep courses; so, there's just a lot going on and like I've said every time I get on here with a scattered schedule, I apologize. >.<
Other than the fact that we got a new member, nothing happened. You missed like 2 posts.

Ah, I know we have a new member. I talked with them briefly, and they made some plans with me for a character of mine awhile ago. ^ ^ Thanks! I'll be typing something up.

Yeh, just me being sexy. But even I haven't done much yet since I've not been feeling too well, really it's mostly me and Lati.

Last edited by a moderator:
CarelessMew said:
Yeh, just me being sexy. But even I haven't done much yet since I've not been feeling too well, really it's mostly me and Lati in the long-run.
Get well soon ^-^

Since It's getting really late, and I'm up later than I intended, I'll reply to your post tomorrow @Latios. I won't be leaving the house until around 3:00 in the afternoon, so I should be good for one or two posts if I get the chance. ^ ^

Ghasterical said:
Since It's getting really late, and I'm up later than I intended, I'll reply to your post tomorrow @Latios. I won't be leaving the house until around 3:00 in the afternoon, so I should be good for one or two posts if I get the chance. ^ ^
Ok, it's getting late here as well (11:27pm) so I'll be going as well. I'll make one more post to anything but after that 'bye-bye'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back