• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon RP

Ch3rryBlossom28

Ice Queen
I don't exactly have a plot line but I was hoping to do a pokemon rp that is not set when they get their first pokemon. I am also willing to join a rp. Please let me know.

Well to be honest I don't want to start from the beginning

A lot of people do that and I have had a ton of rp die. But if that's what everyone else wants I'll do it

Sounds like fun. I'd like to join.

Question: would we choose our whole team of pokemon? Or would it start from the very beginning?

Since alex the fox isn't responding does anyone have a plot line or would you guys want to go with flow. I could try and make up a plot line.

This sounds fun can I join? ...Though, I do wonder between all these fandoms and such. I'm surprised there isn't a Pokemon mystery dungeon role-play running on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back