• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon RP?

AngelCloud

Slowly Losing my mind
Ok So I have a few Ideas for a Pokemon rp and I can do anything from gens 1-9. I Do want to have it set in a Post-Apocalyptic universe where Few Humans remain and Those that are must revert to their primitive roots to survive. As in Hunting, Fishing and other means of survival. DM me if you are Interested though i am more then happy to do this over Discord as well

That is a REALLY cool concept! I might just join you, if you'll have me. Do you have any requirements for a roleplay partner?

The only requirement i have is to try to match my efforts and use common sense. Nothing totally unreasonable :)

Makes sense lol. I'll do my best! But could we do a bit of worldbuilding before we start? I wanna be up to pace and know what's going on.

i do.. but If I use it, my laptop is liable to literally blow up. I can try tho^^

Hey, it's pretty late where I am (I am in the EDT) so I'm going to turn in. We can start at a later date if that's okay. Like I said, ready when you are!
:bishiesparklesl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back