• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon RP!

usagi froggy

Rhythm Heaven Enjoyer
Hello, hi there! My name is Froggy, I am 21, and I go by any pronouns. I'm currently a student teacher, and I'm looking for a little bit of roleplaying for my spare time! Just a few notes before I get into ideas:
  • I am only looking for partners that are 18+
  • Since I am a student teacher, I might get busy sometimes. Please just message me if I haven't responded for a few days!
  • I'm really open to ideas and I love to brainstorm! If you think of anything that would be fun, please let me know.
  • My post lengths fluctuate and vary with the context of the scene, but I usually match what I am given.
  • I usually tend to default to playing a female character unless we are doing an MxM RP, but if you'd rather I play a male, feel free to let me know!
  • I vastly prefer playing as and playing with characters who are adults. In all my ideas below, it should be assumed that all characters will be played as an adult, unless we come up with an idea that would require otherwise.

I am currently searching for an RP set in the Pokemon world, playing as Trainers! I have a few ideas, but I am absolutely open to suggestions! I'm not explicitly looking for romance aside from my pairings, but all the ideas could definitely lead to romance!

(Bolded role is the one I'd prefer to play! No bold means I'm fine with either. If a ship is underlined, that means I really wanna play it!)
  • A setup similar to Legends Arceus where one of our characters is a time traveller from the present day and ends up in Hisui. They form a friendship with a member of the Galaxy Squad and they go on a quest to help them get back home.
  • Rivals from a small town are tasked by a Professor to do some task together. (what it is can be decided later... could be subduing a Pokemon, fighting an evil team, picking up a package, etc.) Lots of hijinks ensue and the pair learn to get along with one.
  • A Grunt from an Evil Team gets involved with a Trainer that is actively opposed to them. This leads to a struggle as the Grunt decides between their loyalty to their Team or their loyalty to their new friend.
  • A standard Pokemon journey with two childhood friends who are out seeking their 8 gym badges.
  • Something involving Pokemon College. It's not fleshed out, but I think it would be fun!
  • Pairings: Caitlin x Darach, Caitlin x Colress, Roxanne x Brawly, Red x Blue, Silver x Lyra, Grimsley x Colress, Steven x Wallace, Sidney x Phoebe, Gladion x Selene, Nessa x Sonia, Leon x Raihan, Leon x Sonia, Maxie x Archie, Bede x Hop
If you have any more suggestions, please let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back